Air India Recruitment 2021: Air India is officially Publish the recruitment notification for Various candidates to fill their Cargo Technolagy Coordinator jobs in Across Bangalore. The aspirants who are looking for the Air India job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the Air India Recruitment 2021 will started. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post Air India Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Air India Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Air India Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Air India Latest Job Notification Details
Air India Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name :Air India
- Job Type :Central Govt
- Recruitment Type :Direct Recruitment
- Advt No :2021/F/CHQ/HRD/0013/IT
- Post Name : CARGO TECHNOLOGY COORDINATOR
- Total Vacancy :Various
- Job Location :Bangalore
- Salary : Asper Rules
- Apply Mode :Online
- Application start: NA
- Last date : NA
Air India Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Air India has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite District wise Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- Cargo Technolagy Coordinator
Air India Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
To apply for the Air India job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
Cargo Technolagy Coordinator
- Age Limit: Not more than 45 years.
Air India Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Air India job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Air India Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Air India job Qualification details below.
Cargo Technolagy Coordinator
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in IT or related field of study is required.
- Project Management certification is preferable.
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager or similar role in last 2-3 years.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in related field with IT background.
- Aviation background (ground handling or cargo handling process knowledge) is preferable.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS:
- Aviation Cargo handling process knowledge
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem solving skills
- A strong operation focus
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Attention to detail.
How To Apply For Latest Air India Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Air India Recruitment 2021 notification started .Check out the Air India Official notification PDF below.