About Al-Futtaim Automotive
Al Futtaim Motors Careers 2022: A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
UAE – Al Futtaim Jobs 2022
|Title||Al Futtaim Motors Careers 2022 | Parts Sales Executive Jobs in Ajman|
|Hiring Organization||Al Futtaim Motors|
|Job Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Parts Sales Executive
Job: Full Time
Location: Ajman, UAE
This role is the representation of the brand & parts division to the customer and maintains customer relations to ensure an end-to-end engaged customer journey in part operation (retail counter and workshop), that leads to parts supply and revenue achievement & customer retention.
- Achieve financial objectives by upselling, discount control and promote accessories to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Enhance customer retention through consultation on customer needs & parts requirements, as per recommended maintenance schedule, to ensure long-term relationship with the customers.
- Coordinate with the Job controllers and Service Advisors on status of parts, its availability, quotation, order/arrival and ensure timely progress update of Vehicle to customers and to maintain the on-time-delivery commitment.
- Active compliance to all Standard Operating Procedures, Company policies & Distributor Programs to ensure consistency in the customer experience.
- Possess a good general level of Technical Education, Diploma, Bachelors or Automotive Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within spare parts operations, preferably at an automotive parts sales counter, familiarity with safety standards during work for people, machines and material
- Ability to speak, write and read English to deal with supervisors and customers
- Working knowledge of MS office, SAP knowledge preferred