Al Ghurair Jobs in Dubai : If you are looking for Al Ghurair jobs in Dubai or UAE, you have come to the right place. Below you can find all the latest job vacancies currently open at Al Ghurair Group. Find more details including salary and job application link on their official website.
Al Ghurair Group is a leading business in the United Arab Emirates well known in the food, construction, energy, ventures and mobility sectors.
About Al Ghurair
Al Ghurair Investment is one of the largest diversified family business groups in the Middle East, with operations in seven distinct industry sectors: foods, resources, properties, construction, energy, transportation and ventures. Established in 1960 as a trading business, Al Ghurair was one of the first pillars of industry and commerce in the emerging United Arab Emirates. Today, the Al Ghurair family name has become synonymous with the heritage, evolution and vision of the prestigious country.
Headquartered in Deira, the business’ diversified operations span more than 50 countries across the globe, employing approximately 28,000 people. With a proud history of innovation and entrepreneurship, today Al Ghurair Investment continues to build on its 60-legacy, founded on a solid commitment to excellence and trust.
Some Facts & Figures
- Al Ghurair established the first shopping mall in the Middle East; Al Ghurair Centre, in Dubai in 1982
- It built the first flour mill in the UAE, accounting for about 30% of UAE’s flour market
- It has contributed to prestigious landmark projects, such as the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Opera house, and Yas Island
- It trades and sources agri-commodities from around 40 countries worldwide
- It is a major player in real estate development and regeneration of ‘old Dubai’
For media or press enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Al Ghurair Careers in Dubai 2022
|Job Role||Listing Details|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 3500-8500|
Al Ghurair Jobs UAE
There are various career opportunities available at Al Ghurair company in UAE. If you are looking for some executive and white-collar jobs then Al Ghurair Group jobs in UAE are definitely for you. Take a look at all the job positions that are open at the Al Ghurair from the table given below.
Apply For Al Ghurair Jobs
In order to apply for a job at Al Ghurair, all you have to do is just click on the view and apply link given above. It will take you to the website where you will find more information about the job including salary, responsibilities and other key benefits of working for the company. If you’re interested in the job position then click on the apply button to move forward with your job application. Make sure to keep your resume handy as you will be asked to upload the same during the application process.
1. Business Development Manager
About the job
Please apply only if you have experience in Holiday Homes :-
The Sales person is responsible for contracting business from all segments and drive revenue generation. The position is responsible for developing new business leads to bring on board both independent and institutional property owners for us to manage their properties, implementing creative local marketing channels including social media sites, building solid relationship with travel agents and with corporates accounts. The incumbent designs a thorough sales action plan and execute set actions accordingly. This person is updated with the market trend and implements approaches to ensure the company stays ahead in the local market
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches or digital resources.
- Design and implement sales strategic plan that expands company clientele types and awareness.
- Build and maintain good relationship with sales partners including but not limited to Individuals Travel Operators, DMC, Corporates, and OTAs.
- Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand.
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels including social media sites
- Conduct apartment viewings, introduce the apartment and facilities.
- Convert leads and inquiries from all booking channels and social media at its maximum by using negotiation skills and creative selling abilities.
- Conduct regular meetings with DMS, Tour operators, corporate companies Prepare contracts and track contract term fulfillment for properties.
- Report on a weekly/monthly basis appointments, calls made, and list of business leads Answer customer queries in a timely and suitable manner
- Identify both revenue generating and cost saving opportunities.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
- Create and optimize the sales SOP
Experience, Knowledge & Skill:
- 3-5 years sales experience in Sales & Marketing in Dubai, Holiday homes sales experience is a must
- UAE driving license is required and possess a car Must have worked in a similar role within a Dubai holiday Home company
- Good network from both corporate and leisure clients
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Proven interpersonal skill
2.Head of Emiratisation (UAE National)
About the job
Al Ghurair Investment is now inviting you to join us in our journey of Enhancing Lives. We are one of the largest diversified family business groups in the Middle East, with operations in six distinct industry sectors: Foods and Resources, Properties, Construction and Services, Energy, Mobility and Ventures. Established in 1960 as a trading business, Al Ghurair was one of the first pillars of industry and commerce in the emerging United Arab Emirates.
Headquartered in Deira, the business’ diversified operations span more than 50 countries across the globe, employing approximately 28,000 people. Today, Al Ghurair Investment continues to build on its enduring 60+ year legacy, guided by its purpose: ‘Enhancing Life’, as it strives to facilitate meaningful and sustainable change across the communities within which it operates.
Working closely with the Group Head Organisation Development and Culture the role will develop, manage and drive the success of the overall Nationalisation programme at Al Ghurair Investment (i.e Emiratization, Saudization, etc) and drive the Emiratisation strategy across the Group, and, provides leadership working with the Executive Leadership Team and People & Culture Leadership.
- Sets, directs, evaluates and monitors the Program activities to ensure Al Ghurair Investment meets its goals and objectives
- Oversees the coordination of all aspects of the Emiratisation strategy and governs the progress of all departments against defined KPIs, intervenes when progress is at risk and agrees on corrective action
- Reinforces the Emiratisation agenda and strategy in Business management meetings
- Is the ambassador for Emiratisation representing Al Ghurair Investment to external Government entities
- Manages relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally i.e. NAFIS, Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation, local universities and other organizations related to Emiratisation
- Creates the overall Talent Management Strategy from the perspective of Emiratisation/Nationalisation
- Champions the UAE National Talent segment by providing strategic input to the Group Talent Management Strategy and Agenda and the Business Specific Workforce Plans. Provides assurance that the strategies and plans will adequately support the goals and objectives of the Emiratisation agenda
- Participates, with a focus on the Emiratisation agenda, in projects and initiatives supporting the Bank-wide Talent Management agenda and implementation of Business Specific Workforce Plans
- Develop strategies to enhance cultural awareness within the company; help expat colleagues understand and respect the traditions and work culture of the Emirati population, and help UAE Nationals integrate better in the work culture
- Other countries: Develop, implement and supervise Saudisation & Qatarisation programme
- Holds Business Units/Functions accountable against the Emiratisation agenda and integrates the delivery of the strategy through collective action
- Act as the Business partner and Employee relations manager for all Nationals across the group
- Creates and develops the learning and development programmes for Nationals
- Develops and implements a career pathing framework
- Develops a yearly internship/graduate programme for placing UAE students in all BU’s; induct, orientate and introduce the students to their projects, monitor their progress during the placement, coordinate with their respective colleges to provide feedback to the faculty.
- Develops a buddy programme for all Nationals new-hires
- Monitors and drives interventions to promote retention i.e. rotations within and across functions /BU’s in an accelerated learning environment, extended leadership contact, formal training, field placements and professional development
- Source, attract and select suitable National candidates by arranging, participating and representing the organization in Career Fairs, Placement Workshops, Seminars etc enhancing the visibility of the organization in the market, in collaboration with the Business partnering and Talent Acquisition teams (and with support from them).
- Supports and champions the Group Employee Engagement Agenda. Provides input and alignment to the Emiratization agenda. Under the leadership of the Group, participates in bank-wide projects and initiatives within the Employee Engagement agenda and change management plan.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 5-10 Years of experience in Human resources with a focus on Emiratisation, Nationalization, Recruitment and Business Partnering
- Problem-solving, Project management, Agility, Proactive
- Good communication skills (English and Arabic)
- Graduate in any discipline, preferably with tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Preferred – CIPD qualification