Communications Specialist Jobs in Dubai 2022: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
|Title||Amazon Jobs 2022 – Communications Specialist Jobs in Dubai 2022|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Amazon is seeking a curious, intuitive, high-judgment, self-motivated, and creative communications professional to support the creation of employee-facing communications for the Middle East and North Africa Operations (Ops) organization. As a communications specialist on the Ops Internal Communications team, you will connect with HR leaders, develop and assist in executing communication plans in line with Ops and HR goals, contribute content to the editorial calendar for MENA region, and manage issues and changes.
The ideal candidate will insist on the highest standards, be right a lot, dive deep into details, have a strong bias for action with a high degree of ownership, distill information to find common threads between projects, and be energized by juggling priorities. A good knowledge on Human Resources function, benefits, labor and best practices are a bonus.
They’ll keep composure in fast-moving situations, embrace ambiguity and changing tides, be able to quickly get up to speed on complex issues, anticipate employee questions/reactions, and quickly aid in preparing thorough messaging strategies. The role requires the person to manage and influence at a high level and at the same time is able to dive really deep in to processes and systems, needing to be completely hands-on when required. The role would suit a detail-orientated people person with a passion for storytelling and writing.
Key job responsibilities
• Build and manage relationships with HR leaders and provide communication counsel to stakeholders
• Craft strategic internal communication plans for new campaigns, programs, policies, and changes related to HR function
• Design internal communications plans and content with clear, tailored narratives to engage associates and employees spread across MENA
• Write compelling communications that capture attention across a variety of mediums and channels, including email, digital, video, graphic, and visual communications
• Contribute content to the editorial calendar, aligned with Ops and HR goals
• Manage and support issues communications and look around corners for risk
• Work towards creating a distinctive voice, brand, and messaging platform that resonates with a global audience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related of communications
• 6-8 years of experience in Internal Communications, including issues/crisis and change management experience within a national/multi-national/logistics/retail industry
• Experience in building robust communications programs and delivering results through creative and innovative approach
• Excellent writing skills are a must, with the ability to formulate a clear point of view on complicated issues and create a concise and well-written narrative
• Experience in creating content: digital, written, video, and visual communications materials.
• Experience with delivery on major internal communications campaigns especially on employee experience
• Internal or external communications experience in verticals like logistics, operations or retail with a mobile workforce
• Knowledge of Human Resources, people management and best practices for effective employee engagement
• Experience developing relevant content for a diverse, remote, and mobile workforce
• Proven ability to thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
• Ability to exercise high judgment and persuasion, particularly in narrow timeframes
• A curious self-starter with a proven track record of diving into unknown territory and learning new concepts.