BECIL Recruitment 2021: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 80 candidates to fill their Store Keeper – Clerk, Pharmacist, Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO), Gas Steward, Medical Record Technician, Laboratory Technician, Librarian Grade-III jobs in Across India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the BECIL Recruitment 2021 will start on 7th December 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 18th December 2021 for BECIL Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about BECIL Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the BECIL Recruitment 2021 are given below.
BECIL Latest Job Notification Details
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name :Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type :Temporary Recruitment
- Advt No : BECIL/HR/AIIMS-Kalyani/Advt.2021/97
- Post Name : Senior Program Manager (Technical), Junior Program Manager (Technical), Program Manager (Administrative), Data Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Total Vacancy : 80
- Job Location :Across India
- Salary :Rs.23,100 – 43,900
- Apply Mode :Online
- Application Start : 7th December 2021
- Last date : 18th December 2021
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 80 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- Store Keeper – Clerk :03
- Pharmacist :02
- Upper Division Clerk(UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO) : 36
- Gas Steward : 01
- Medical Record Technician :02
- Laboratory Technician : 33
- Librarian Grade-III : 03
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
To apply for the BECIL job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Store Keeper – Clerk :30 years
- Pharmacist :Between 18 to 30 years(Relaxable for the employees of AIIMS up to 40 years).
- Upper Division Clerk(UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO) : 30 years (Relaxable up to 40 years in case of AIIMS Employees).
- Gas Steward : Between 25 to 35 years
- Medical Record Technician :Between 18 and 30 years (Relaxable for AIIMS employee up to 40 years.
- Laboratory Technician : Between 18 and 30 years (Relaxable for AIIMS employee up to 40 years.
- Librarian Grade-III : Between 18 and 30 years (Relaxable up to 40 years for AIIMS Employee.)
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various BECIL job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest BECIL Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check BECIL job Qualification details below
Store Keeper cum Clerk
Graduate from a recognized University with one-year experience in handling stores.
- Post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Materials Management from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/Board.
- Should be registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948.
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/University.
- Experience in dispensing and/or storage and dispensing of drug in a reputed hospital or institution or in a drug store or a pharmaceutical concern.
Upper Division Clerk(UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- 12th Standard pass or equivalent.
- Minimum Typing Speed 35 wpm in English AND/OR 30 wpm in Hindi.
Essential: 10+2 in Science with 7 years’ experience in Medical Gas Pipeline System in a 200 Bedded Govt. Hospital.
Trade Certificate or ITI Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years’ experience in Mechanical Gas Pipeline System in a 200 Bedded Hospital.
Medical Record Technician
- 12th Class pass, preferably in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Certificate in Medical Records (from a recognized Institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months training course)
- Experience of having handled Medical records in a Hospital/Medical Institute
- Degree in Science, from a recognized University;
- 12th class pass with Science or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution;
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized Institute; and
- One year experience in a Medical Laboratory.
- B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.
- Two years’ experience of acquisition of books, periodicals of books, periodicals and documentation work in preferably, a Medical Library of Standing or repute;
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English AND/OR 25 words per minute in Hindi.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 salary Details
- Store Keeper – Clerk :Rs.23,100/-
- Pharmacist :Rs.26,100/-
- Upper Division Clerk(UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO) : Rs.24,800/-
- Gas Steward : Rs.26,100/-
- Medical Record Technician :Rs.24,800/-
- Laboratory Technician :Rs.26,100/-
- Librarian Grade-III : Rs.43,900/-
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
- Gen/ OBC/Ex-S :Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- ST/SC/Women/EWS/PH :Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
How To Apply For Latest BECIL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the BECIL Recruitment 2021 notification from 7th December 2021. The last date to apply Online for BECIL Recruitment 2021 until 18th December 2021. Check out the BECIL Recruitment 2021 Official notification PDF below.