FTI Consulting Jobs 2022 – FTI Consulting Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check FTI Consulting Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current FTI Consulting Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for FTI Consulting Jobs in Dubai. FTI Consulting company is going to do a new recruitment at FTI Consulting Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai FTI Consulting can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this FTI Consulting Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of FTI Consulting Jobs before applying.
FTI Consulting Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Billing Specialist, Finance & Accounting Jobs in Dubai
FTI Consulting UAE Jobs 2022:- FTI Consulting company has recently sought applications for the post of Human Resources Administrative Assistant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. FTI Consulting company is giving very good salary for the post of Human Resources Administrative Assistant (on Average EAED 7,560.00-15,400.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of FTI Consulting Company on the website of FTI Consulting Company. The location of this FTI Consulting Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this FTI Consulting Jobs in Dubai.
FTI Consulting Jobs Description Given at FTI Consulting Careers Portal
|Organization Name||FTI Consulting UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Human Resources Administrative Assistant|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 7,560.00-15,400.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of FTI Consulting Dubai Jobs 2022
Billing Specialist, Finance & Accounting
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Dubai Finance team for a Billing Specialist with proven background in client invoicing.
Working in a department of 12 supporting the Middle East, Africa & India regions of FTI Consulting, this role is ideally suited to someone with professional services expertise. Important to highlight is that this role requires constant interactions with very senior individuals in the organisation, and therefore, requires crisp communication skills, high level attention to details and a best-in-class client service attitude.
The Billing Specialist position reports to the Assistant Manager – Corporate Accounting and is responsible for providing accurate and timely processing of all client and intercompany billing across various FTI business segments.
What You’ll Do
- Review client project setup is accurate and reflects the billing information recorded in the letter of engagement – Billing address, rates, discounts, vat implications.
- Responsible for raising draft invoices and liaising with the business to improve accuracy to reduce manual amendments during the billing phase.
- Finalisation of client invoices once approved by client facing team members.
- Perform write offs, rate changes, narrative amendments, credit notes where applicable.
- Ensure the billing/invoicing month end close process is completed timely and accurately.
- Document billing/invoicing internal controls and procedures where necessary.
- Enforce and comply with the documented internal controls assigned to billing/invoicing processes.
- Serve as a billing/invoicing contact for both internal and external auditors.
- Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high level of quality and professionalism.
- Link with business contacts to check the accuracy of pricing and volumes that impact invoice values.
- Contribute to the month end closing deadlines and perform VAT reconciliations for the invoices issued.
How You’ll Grow
This role will offer excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment, and the opportunity to achieve your potential within the finance team.
Qualifications & Experience
- Accounting qualifications are beneficial
- Good background in billing within a matrix organisation
- Client service mindset and attitude
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Strong oral, verbal, and written communication skills
- Team oriented person who is detail oriented and dependable
- Ability to work effectively in a high growth environment and in a rapidly changing organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Used to working with minimal supervision in a team-oriented environment
- Proficient in in Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Elite Enterprise (or other billing/accounting systems)
- Experience of working with high volumes, multi currencies in an EMEA/Asia environment.
- Knowledge of VAT in the EMEA & India regions #LI-MD1
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Free snacks and drinks
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
How to Apply FTI Consulting Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai FTI Consulting can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of FTI Consulting. After this, you will see the option of FTI Consulting Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the FTI Consulting Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in FTI Consulting -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your FTI Consulting Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.