Bus Driver Jobs in Dubai 2022 – About us Conrad
Bus Driver Jobs in Dubai 2022; Conrad Hotels & Resorts is an American multinational brand of high-end luxury hotels and high-end resorts owned and operated by Hilton Worldwide.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
UAE – Conrad Hotels & Resorts Jobs 2022
|Title||Bus Driver Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Conrad Dubai Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Conrad Hotels & Resorts|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
1- Bus Driver for Conrad Dubai
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
A Bus Driver for Conrad Dubai provides a transportation service to Team Members as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always priorities.
As a Bus Driver for Conrad Dubai, you will provide a transportation service to Team Members as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included. A Bus Driver for Conrad Dubai contributes to the first impressions of our Team Members and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare immediately after every accident involving a company bus or car an accident reports to be filed with supervisor.
- Maintains an alert and attentive demeanor.
- Takes Bus for periodic servicing and fueling as required.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Bus Driver for Conrad Dubai serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- A minimum of 3 years of previous experience working as a Bus driver, preferably in the hotel, leisure or retail sector.
- Impeccable personal presentation with good communication skills.
- Possession of a clean driving license/record.
- Valid UAE Driving License (Category 3,5 and 6).