About : Carrefour | Carrefour Careers 2021 – Careers in Gulf:
Carrefour Careers 2021 – Carrefour was launched in the region in 1995 by UAE-based Majid Al Futtaim, which is the exclusive franchisee to operate Carrefour in over 30 countries across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, and fully owns the operations in the region. Today, Majid Al Futtaim operates over 320 Carrefour stores in 16 countries, serving more than 750,000 customers daily and employing over 37,000 colleagues.
In line with the brand’s commitment to providing the widest range of quality products and value for money, Carrefour offers an unrivaled choice of more than 500,000 food and non-food products, and a locally inspired exemplary customer experience to create great moments for everyone every day. Across Carrefour’s stores, Majid Al Futtaim sources over 80% of the products offered from the region, making it a key enabler in supporting local producers, suppliers, families and economies.
Carrefour Careers 2021 Job Summary
- Company Name : Carrefour
- Job Location : U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain
- Nationality : Any
- Education : Bachelor Degree/Diploma/Plus Two
- Salary Range : Not Disclosed
- Benefits : Attractive Salary, Accommodation, and others
Carrefour Careers 2021 : Latest Vacancy Details
How To Apply for Latest Carrefour Careers 2021?
If you interested to apply for the job position of Carrefour Company, please submit the following documents while submitting an online application and when you attend the pre-selection interview:
- Updated CV
- Original passport with minimum 1-year validity and a copy with previous visa (If any)
- Highest educational degree certificate
- Work experience certificated related to the job (minimum 2 years in )
- Recently taken passport size a full-size color photographs
- Academic certificates & job-related training certificates a work experience
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting their resume/CV to Carrefour Company’s official career website.