CBIC Recruitment 2021: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 24 Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr-II, Havaldar and M.T.S jobs in Across India. The Online Application for the CBIC Recruitment 2021 will start 9th October 2021. Interested candidates should apply for the post before 5th November 2021 for CBIC Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the CBIC Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below.
CBIC Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)
- Job Type :Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Sport Quota
- Advt No : N/A
- Post Name : Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr-II, Havaldar and M.T.S
- Total Vacancy : 24
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.18,000 – 81,100
- Apply Mode : Online
- Application Start : 9th October 2021
- Last date : 5th November
CBIC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 24 Candidates to fill their vacancies.
- Tax Assistant : 10
- Stenographer Gr-II : 01
- Havaldar : 10
- M.T.S : 03
CBIC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
To apply for the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms.
- Age Limit : 18 to 27 years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
CBIC Recruitment 2021 Qualification Details:
Candidates who are going to fill the CBIC Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CBIC Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected.
- Degrees from the recognized University or equivalent.
- Should have basic knowledge in the use of computer applications.
- Should possess a data entry speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour. Note: The speed of 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work is to be judged by conducting a speed test on the Electronic data processing machine.
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Skill test norms
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute
- Transcription : 50 minutes (English): or 65 minutes (Hindi) : (On Computer)
- Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board.
Note : Candidate will be required to possess the physical standards and pass physical test as specified below, namely:-
For Male Candidates:
Physical standards (minimum)
Height – 157.5 Cms (relaxed by 5 cms. in the Case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)
Chest – 81 cms. (fully expanded with minimum expansion of 5 cms. )
Walking – 1600 Meters in 15 minutes
Cycling – 8 Kms in 30 minutes.
For Female Candidates: Physical standards Height-152 Cms, Weight-48 Kgs, Height relaxable upto 2.5 Cms and Weight by 2 Kgs in case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and Member of Scheduled Tribes.
Physical Test: Walking 1 Km in 20 minutes and cycling 3 Kms in 25 minutes.
- Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized board or university
CBIC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details:
- Tax Assistant : Level – 4 in the pay matrix (Rs.25,500-81,100)
- Stenographer Gr-II :Level – 4 in the pay matrix (Rs.25,500-81,100)
- Havaldar :Level -1 in the pay matrix (Rs.18,000 – 56,900)
- M.T.S :Level -1 in the pay matrix (Rs.18,000 – 56,900)
How To Apply CBIC Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the CBIC Recruitment 2021 notification from 9th October 2021. The last date to apply Online for CBIC Recruitment 2021 until 5th November2021. Check Out the CBIC Recruitment 2021Official Notification PDF below.