CDAC Recruitment 2021: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is officially publish the recruitment notification for Senior Consultant (Part-Time) – For Indigenous Magnetic Resonance Imaging Project jobs in Thiruvananthapuram. The Online Application for the CDAC Recruitment 2021 will start on 31th May 2021. Interested candidates should apply for the post before 21th June 2021 for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the CDAC Recruitment notification are given below.
CDAC Careers 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Should not be more than 64 years.
CDAC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- The Senior Consultant has to be present (offline or online) in the office for a maximum of 10 days. Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary of Rs. 5000/- per day subject to a maximum of Rs. 50000/- per month.
- The candidate should have a Master’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering is Mandatory to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2021.
The candidate should have some experience and it’s mandatory.
- 15+ years of experience in MR imaging and pulse sequence domain
- Integration of software subsystem with state of the art MR scanners
- MR Pulse Sequence Development/In-depth knowledge on MR Physics and Pulse sequences
- Image artefact debugging
- Development of MR pulse sequences based on ‘pulseq’ format.
The Department Head (HR),
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033.
How to Apply CDAC Notification 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the CDAC Recruitment 2021 notification from 31th May 2021. The last date to apply Online for 21th June 2021. Check out the CDAC Official notification PDF below.