Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Central Bank of India is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 115 candidates to fill their Various jobs in Across India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 will start on 23-11-2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 17-12-2021 for Central Bank of India Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Central Bank of India Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Central Bank of India Latest Job Notification Details
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name :Central Bank of India
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type :on-line written test and personal interview
- Advt No : NA
- Post Name : various
- Total Vacancy : 115
- Job Location :Across India
- Salary : Asper Rules
- Apply Mode :Online
- Application Start : 23-11-2021
- Last date : 17-12-2021
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Central Bank of India has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 115 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- Economist : 1
- Income Tax Officer : 1
- Information Technology : 1
- Data Scientist : 1
- Credit Officer : 10
- Data Engineer : 11
- IT Security Analyst : 1
- IT SOC Analyst : 2
- Risk Manager : 5
- Technical Officer(Credit): 5
- Financial Analyst : 20
- Information Technology : 15
- Law Officer : 20
- Risk Manager : 10
- Security : 3
- Security :9
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Central Bank of India job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Minimum Age:20 Years
- Maximum Age:50 years
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Central Bank of India job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Central Bank of India job Qualification details below
- PhD in any one of the following subjects
d) Economic Policy
e) Public Policy
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Commercial bank or any other PSU‟s.
Income Tax Officer
- Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in one attempt)
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience (as on 30.09.2021) in the field of Direct Taxation -Supervisor in any Financial Institution/ PSU Bank/ Private sector banks/ Big four CA firm/ category 1 Chartered Accountant firm prescribed for Bank audit as per RBI guidelines
a. Full-time Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering disciplines like Computer Science/
Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Master’s in Computer Application from a University/ Institute recognized by Government of India or its Regulatory bodies OR
b. Full time Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics/AI & ML/Digital/Internet Technologies from a reputed/recognised university/Institute
2. Desirable :
a. Certification/Diploma/ Degree in any area related to Digitization like Digital Transformation, Digital Product Management etc. OR
b. Certification in Data Analytics/AI & ML/Digital/Internet Technologies from a reputed/recognised university/Institute.
- Minimum 10-12 years‟ experience in a similar role in designing and launching digital products/platforms in BSFI Sector or Fintech companies
- Proven track record of implementing digital transformation projects/Digital Marketing
- Should have an innovative mind set
- Experience in Managing and Leading Digital Team
Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Econometrics/Mathe matics/Finance/Economics/Co mputer Science or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Indian University/Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/AICTE.
- Minimum 8-10 Years of relevant post qualification experience in the area of Data Analytics/Data Science/Data Statistics/Data Mining in commercial Bank/financial companies/financial services organizations/IT services companies with financial domain.
- CA / CFA / ACMA/,
MBA(Finance), MBA finance should be from recognized college / institute completed full time
Additional qualification preferably: JAIIB&CAIIB
- CA/CFA/ ACMA – 3 years & above (Post Qualification Experience) of PSBs, FIs, Credit Rating Agencies & NBFCs(AUM Rs.10000 crore) in Corporate Credit Appraisal /Assessment. For MBA(Finance) – 4 years & above (Post Qualification Experience) of PSBs, FIs, Credit Rating Agencies & NBFCs (AUM Rs.10000 crore) in Corporate Credit Appraisal /Assessment
- Post Graduate Degree (or equivalent Diploma) in Statistics/Econometrics/Mathe matics/Finance/Economics/Co mputer Science or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Indian University/Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/AICTE.
- Minimum 5 Years of relevant post qualification experience in the area of Data Analytics/Data Science/Data Statistics/Data Mining in commercial Bank/financial companies/financial services organizations/IT services companies with financial domain.
IT Security Analyst
- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute.
Certification Compulsory: CISA / CISSP / CISM / CRISC/CEH certification
- Minimum 6 years’ of post basic qualification experience in IT, out of which minimum 3 years in Ethical Hacking / Red Teaming / Threat Hunting /VAPT / Application Security /Digital Forensic Analysis.
IT SOC Analyst
- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA /M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute.
Certification (Compulsory):CISA / CISSP / CISM / CRISC/CEH certification
- Minimum 6 years’ of post basic qualification experience in IT, out of which minimum 3 years in SOC operations like Event Analysis, Rule creation, automation, Asset Integration, Incident management, Monitoring and compliance.
- Basic Qualifications – MBA in Finance or/& banking or its equivalent/Post Graduate Diploma in Banking or/& Finance/Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance or its equivalent/Post Graduate in Statistics.
- Preferable Professional Qualification –FRM/CFA/Diploma in Risk Management/PRM/Advanced Degree in analytical field (e.g. Statistics, Economics, Applied Maths, Operations Research, Data Science fields) Preferable Certification –Certification in SPSS/SAS
- Experience – Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Risk Management / Credit /Treasury / ALM.
- Degree in Engineering in Civil/Mechanical/Production/Metallurgy/Textile/Chemical.
- 3 Years‟ experience in TEV study/Project appraisal with Banks/FIs.
- A pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)/ Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India(ICWAI) or MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed institute.
- For CA/ICWA Candidates –NIL For Candidates with MBA (Finance) – 3 years‟ experience as an officer in a Public Sector Bank/ Undertaking in the reputed field.
- 3 years Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information
Technology/Electronics/ Electronics and telecommunications /Electronics and Communications /Electronics and Instrumentation
- Post graduate degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/Computer Applications from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Government of India /approved by Government registered body.
- Graduate having passed DOEACC “B” level
- Post Qualification Work Experience – 2 years in IT field.
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
Post Qualification Experience: -Enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council and 3 years‟ experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service and/or 2 years as a Law Officer in the Legal Deptt. of a Schedule Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking and candidates should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the Court/Bar council /organization.
- MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Banking / & Finance /Post Graduate in Statistics/Math/ Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance with aggregate of at least 60% marks from Indian University/Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/AICTE. Additional Preferable Professional Qualification: FRM/CFA/Diploma in Risk Management.
- Minimum 2 Years of post qualification experience in Risk Management/Credit/Treasury /ALM
- Should be a Graduate. Medical Category- Shape 1/equivalent (as mentioned in
discharge orders/relevant documents).
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer system like MS
Office(Word, Excel, PPT etc.)
- Ex-Commissioned Officers of the Rank of Captain or above from Indian Army with
minimum 5 years‟ service or equivalent rank from Air Force, Navy and Para Military Forces.
- Should be a Graduate. Medical Category- Shape 1/equivalent (as mentioned in
discharge orders/relevant documents).
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer system like MS Office(Word, Excel, PPT etc.)
- Ex-Junior Commissioned Officers with minimum 5 years‟ service as JCO in Indian Army or equivalent rank from Air Force, Navy and Para Military Forces.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates : Rs.175/-+GST
- All Other Candidates : Rs. 850/-+GST
General Instructions for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Multiple
Applications/Registrations will be summarily rejected and the application fee forfeited.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Applications, once submitted, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee/intimation charges once paid, shall be neither refunded nor held in reserve for any other examination. The Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the Recruitment Process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post, for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Bank regarding eligibility of the candidates, the stage at which scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf. If any wrongdoing (s) / suppression of antecedents is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- A recent, recognizable color passport size photograph, which should be the same as the one uploaded in the on-line application form, should be firmly pasted on the call letter for online examination/interview and duly signed across by the candidate. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the online test/personal interview may lead to disqualification. A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- No candidate is permitted to use Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other instruments in the Examination Hall.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates will have to produce original Caste/Physical Disability/ Caste Validity Certificate (wherever applicable) any other relevant certificates at the time of interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled. OBC candidates availing reservation will have to produce OBC certificate with Non-creamy layer clause at the time of interview & an undertaking in the prescribed format regarding non- creamy layer status as on closing date of registration. The competent authority for issue of Caste/PH certificate has been defined at point No. 7 below. The certificate issued by only those competent authority authorized to issue Caste/Disability certificate will be acceptable. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find place in Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form. Prescribed formats of Caste Certificate are given in Annexures.
- Candidates serving in Govt./quasi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (including nationalized banks and financial institutions) will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which, their candidature may not be considered.
- All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as self attested photocopies of their educational/experience certificates as well as Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate (wherever applicable), certificate of disability in the proforma prescribed by Govt. Of India or any other certificate required, in the prescribed proforma in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- No Travelling Allowance is payable to candidates who are called for the online test. However, unemployed SC/ST Candidates, who are called for interview, will be paid actual to and for 2nd Class Rail/Ordinary Bus fare in terms of Govt. guidelines by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel, i.e. Railway Receipt/Ticket(s) for attending the interview.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay /non-receipt or loss of any communication
- Any resulting dispute arising out of and/or pertaining to the process of recruitment under this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. The Bank will be comparing the responses of a candidate with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If as per the laid down procedure it is suspected that responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, the bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and such candidates will be disqualified.
- Request for change of contact no./address/ email ID/online examination centre/interview centre will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service, Conduct Rules & Policies of the Bank.
How To Apply For Latest Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 notification from 23.11.2021. The last date to apply Online for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 until 17.12.2021. Check out the Central Bank of India Official notification PDF below.