Commercial Manager – Cargo Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers 2022
Air Arabia Careers 2022; Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport. Official Website: airarabia.com
Air Arabia Latest Jobs 2022
|Title||Commercial Manager – Cargo Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Job Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
- Surpass the cargo revenue target from the assigned territory, by optimizing cargo mix (commodity, product, density, destination), increasing yield, expanding distribution, boosting load factor, leveraging network.
- Manage CSAs performance ensuring revenue targets are exceeded, and comply with Air Arabia’s policies, practices, and procedures.
- Ensure high standard of service delivery through daily activities, initiative, teamplay.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Exceed the set cargo revenue targets in the assigned territory, constantly review/ evaluate performance data, identify shortcomings, determine root causes, recommend actions to GM – Cargo, and implement corrective measures accordingly.
- Maximize cargo revenue from the assigned territory by identifying opportunities to grow sales through channels such as CGSAs, existing/ new cargo agents, CSAs, corporates/ integrators, and interline partners.
- Surpass agreed targets by optimizing cargo mix (commodity, product, density, destination), increasing yield, expanding distribution, boosting load factor, leveraging network, increasing the market share.
- Daily tele-sales and regular visits to key contacts & decision makers in Cargo agencies in the assigned territory, conduct meetings to educate and influence them to promote Air Arabia cargo services.
- Develop/ maintain effective business relationships with CGSAs, Cargo agents, CSAs, and trade companies, to enhance revenue, increase distribution, maximize yield, and optimize mix.
- Provide support and necessary guidance/ training to CGSAs, Cargo agents, CSAs, on new products, systems, and preferred sales techniques needed to promote Air Arabia Cargo in the respective area.
- Conduct benchmark analysis to keep abreast with competitors’ position/ actions, market conditions, customer needs, and revenue enhancing opportunities.
- Set published/ promotional rates for the assigned territory to maximize revenue, yield, optimize commodity mix.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure all contracts/ SLAs signed with suppliers/ providers to cater for the business needs, as per agreed specifications and are being adhered to by the providers accordingly.
- Closely liaise with Cargo Revenue Management, Operations (including CGHAs) to ensure maximum utilization of space on the network with proper yield leading to increased profitability on routes.
- Provide accurate, comprehensive reports and analysis to the GM – Cargo to ensure necessary improvements and remedial solutions are applied to enhance performance, follow up on agreed decisions to ensure timely and effective implementation, and review as appropriate.
- Takes necessary measures to setup new destinations, including coordinating necessary arrangements related to CGSA/ CSA/ CGHA contracts, systems set‐up, training, logistics, etc.
- Coordinate with Legal/ Finance Departments on functions such as the monthly Cargo Sales Report, invoices/ MIS, claims, processes credit facilities.
- Willing to travel to Pakistan for official duties. (based on the passport that you hold)
- Aggressive sales orientation
- Takes ownership of the responsibilities in entirety.
- Proven skills in establishing/ capitalizing on customer relations and building rapport.
- Proven skills in analysing data, identifying issues and recommending effective solutions.
- Possesses effective, persuasive, negotiation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to use a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
- Capable of understanding market trends and channeling them leading to effective customer care solutions.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent. (in management would be an advantage)
- Training in the field of product awareness, basic cargo rating, sales development, cargo reservation is essential.
- Sales and Marketing training courses are plus.
- Fluent in English Language.
- 7+ years working experience in cargo sales
- At least 3 years of which in the airline industry in a similar role.
- Cargo sales professionals having experience in GCC/ Levant/ North Africa/ CIS countries will be given preference.
- Experience in narrow-body/ low cost airline is an advantage.
- Proven record of increasing sales and achieving targets and enhancing business performance given Air Arabia’s narrow-body fleet.
- Knowledgeable in all IATA/ TACT regulations, airline cargo sales and marketing.