CSL Recruitment 2021: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 70 Executive Trainees jobs in Across Kerala. The Online Application for the CSL Recruitment 2021 will start 06/10/2021. Interested candidates should apply for the post before 27/10/2021 for CSL Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the CSL Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below.
CSL Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct Recruitment
- Adv. No :Ref No. CSL/P&A/RECTT/PERMANENT/EXECUTIVE TRAINEES/2021/11 dated 01 October 2021
- Post Name : Executive Trainees
- Total Vacancy : 70
- Job Location : Across Kerala
- Salary : Asper Rules
- Apply Mode : Online
- Application fee : 750/-
- Application Start :06 /10/2021
- Last date : 27/10/2021
CSL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
- Civil : 2 posts(1 UR, 1 EWS)
- Electrical : 19 posts(9 UR, 5 OBC,3 SC, 2 EWS)
- Electronics :2 posts(1 UR, 1 EWS)
- Mechanical :37 posts(16 UR, 9 OBC,5 SC, 2 ST, 5 EWS)
- Naval Architecture :6 posts (2 UR, 2 OBC,1 SC, 1 EWS)
- Information Technology :2 posts(1 UR, 1 ST*)backlog
- Human Resource : 2 posts(1 UR, 1 OBC)
Total Vacancies : 70
CSL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit :
- The upper age limit prescribed for all the posts shall be 27 years as on 27 October 2021,
i.e. applicants should be born on or after 28 October 1994.
- The upper age limit is relax able by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) applicants and 5 years for SC/ST applicants only for consideration to the posts reserved for the respective categories.
- The upper age is relax able by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).
The date of birth as recorded in the Birth Certificate/Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate/Aadhar Card/Passport will only be accepted. In case of discrepancy in date of birth recorded in other certificates, the Date of Birth recorded in Aadhar Card shall be taken.
CSL Recruitment 2021 Qualification Details:
- Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.
- Degree in Naval Architecture with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University.
- Degree in Engineering in Computer Science with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university OR
- Degree in Engineering in Information Technology with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university OR
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university.
Desirable:- Valid Certification from reputed agencies / organizations on Programming Language / DBMS/ Networking/ ERP Systems
- Degree with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University AND
- Two year Master’s Degree or equivalent Degree or equivalent Diploma or Post Graduate Degree in any of the following areas, with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in HR or equivalent Degree with specialization in HR or equivalent Diploma with specialization in HR OR(ii) Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare & Industrial Relations OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management
CSL Recruitment 2021 Salary Details:
- The candidate selected as Executive Trainee will have to undergo one year training during which the trainee will be paid a consolidated monthly stipend of ` 50,000/-. If required, the trainee would be retained for extra hours of training beyond normal working hours and on closed holidays, and in such cases would be paid an additional stipend limited to a maximum of` 3000/-pm.
- On successful completion of one year training, the Executive Trainees shall be considered for appointment as Assistant Manager in E-1 Grade in the scale of pay of `40000-3%-140000 and pay fixed at the start of the scale. In addition to Basic Pay, the incumbent shall be eligible for Industrial Dearness Allowance as applicable, HRA @ 16% of Basic pay, Perks up to 35% of Basic Pay, and other benefits viz. Pension benefits, NPS, Contributory Provident Fund Scheme ,Accident Insurance coverage, Leave Encashment, Reimbursement of Medical expenses under the Contributory Medical Insurance policy, Performance Payment, other allowances etc as per the rules of the company. The CTC per annum at the minimum of the E1 scale of pay as on date.
Wage type Monthly Emoluments (`)
Basic pay – 40000/-
DA (at present 23.2%) – 9280/-
HRA (at Kochi 16%) – 6400/-
Perks & Allowances – 14000/-
5 Other benefits – 42501/-
Total per month 1,12,181 /-
Annual CTC (approx.) – 13 lakhs
CSL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee details:
- Application fee of ` 750/-(Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be
remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet
Banking/Wallets/UPI etc) which can be accessed through the Online application
portal from 06 October 2021 to 27 October 2021. No other mode of payment will
be accepted. Refund of fees shall not be considered.
- No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled
Tribe (ST) / Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD). They are exempted from
payment of application fee.
- All applicants for whom the fee is applicable, i.e. except those belonging to
SC/ST/PwBD, should pay the application fee. It is important to note that their
candidature will be considered only on receipt of application fee.
How To Apply CSL Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the CSL Recruitment 2021 notification from 06/10/2021. The last date to apply Online for CSL Recruitment 2021 until 27/10/2021. Check Out the CSL Recruitment 2021Official Notification PDF below.