DIC Recruitment 2022:Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 59 candidates to fill their Resource Person jobs in Across Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the DIC Recruitment 2022 will start on 29th December 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 12th January 2022 for DIC Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about DIC Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the DIC Recruitment 2022 are given below.
DIC Recruitment 2022 Latest Job Notification Details
DIC Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name :Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC)
- Job Type :Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type :Temporary Recruitment
- Advt No :No. DIC/CMD/001/2021
- Post Name :Resource Person
- Total Vacancy :59
- Job Location :Across Kerala
- Salary :Rs.20,000/-
- Apply Mode :Online
- Application Start : 29th December 2021
- Last date :12th January 2022
DIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 59 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- Resource Person : 59 vacancies
DIC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Tamilnadu Ambedkar Law Uniniversity job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Resource Person : 18 to 30 years
DIC Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tamilnadu Ambedkar Law Uniniversity job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Tamilnadu Ambedkar Law Uniniversity Recruitment 2022 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Tamilnadu Ambedkar Law Uniniversity job Qualification details below.
Work Experience : 2 years of experience in Computer Application is desirable
How To Apply For Latest DIC Recruitment 2022 ?
- Candidates should apply through Online mode only.
- The Director of Directorate of Industries and Commerce reserves the right to cancel the notification at any stage.
- Please note that no change of application data will be permitted at any stage after completion of registration process of the online application.
- Merely applying for the post and being shortlisted in the subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment. No request for considering the candidature under any category / post other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
- Educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- The candidate must possess valid Degree/PG Certificate/Provisional Certificate of the necessary qualification at the time of submission of application.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after the submission.
- The Name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the DIC Recruitment 2022 notification from 29th December 2021. The last date to apply Online for DIC Recruitment 2022 until 12th January 2022. Check out the DIC Recruitment 2022 Official notification PDF below.