Director, Cash Sales Jobs in UAE | Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2022
About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2022: We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
|Title||Director, Cash Sales Jobs in UAE | Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Director, Cash Sales, UAE
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai , UAE
The Role Responsibilities
- Create long term strategic and tactical client level strategy for assigned clients in each vertical*. For these clients:
- Client strategy to be fed into overall account plan and aligned with the coverage partners
- Create global calling plan and client stakeholder mapping as part of client strategy
- Socialise with respective TBS across markets in the MENAP region
- Define digitization agenda in the assigned portfolio that would drive client loyalty, wallet share growth, and share of mind
- Drive the overall adoption of digital across the MENAP region and specifically build the NPM, Fintech & eCommerce vertical across MENAP. To also work closely with the Global Head for NPM & Fintechs to ensure full alignment with global strategy for this vertical.
- Additionally, work with the SSD Advisory team globally to support client advisory requirements in the MENAP region.
- Identify Cash business opportunities, structuring and pitching appropriate solutions, making effective pitches, and delivering client mandates seamlessly
- Develop client level RFP strategy to orchestrate the scope and requirements and appropriate calling plans to actively engage various client level throughout the RFP process
- Collaborate with implementation, client management and service teams to ensure consistent and superior client experience
Business and Financial Targets
- Ensure client level financial KPIs are aligned with respective RTS & TBS across markets (e.g. pipeline targets, calling targets, new business value etc)
- Cash: Drive OPAC balances and liabilities to agreed levels as per scorecard
- Drive healthy pipeline and closures through business origination activity
- Responsible for driving initiatives together with TB product team (e.g: Banking the Ecosystem, commercialisation of new products etc)
- Lead RFP responses, client pitches and ensure successful conversions, seek feedback and corrective actions for unsuccessful bids
- Manage deal execution, maintain oversight on implementation, and ensure revenue realization
- Identify TBFX / Cash (as appropriate) cross-sell opportunities and pass on the lead to the relevant teams
- Deliver on revenue targets for specific clients and also for the assigned team
- Understanding of the client business
- Deep understanding of clients’ financial needs, footprint, buying centre and decision-making process and centres
- Deep understanding of clients’ business flows and challenges and how would they manifest and impact their financial needs / flows. Create solutions to solve these challenges.
- Target clients for various product solutions, industry value propositions, campaigns and other initiatives
- Run client level planning for the product, brainstorming, and identification of opportunities together with the TBS
- Own Account Plan commitment and ensuring client level targets are met.
- Pro-actively lead TB opportunity development with the coverage partners and in-country TBS teams
- Execute activities in line with TB sales pipeline policy; regular inspection on pipeline and ensure it is up to date at all times
- Analyse client behaviour to provide insights to the TBS teams to deepen client relationship
- Works with other product teams on identified cross-sell opportunities.
- Build full access to decision makers through active client calling
- Increase client penetration and revenues for the bank by actively promoting the bank’s network and product capabilities
- Targeted and innovative marketing ideas and techniques for new initiatives and product launches
- Create a global calling plan (in conjunction with the coverage teams) mapping the key stakeholders / decision makers / influencers in the client organization with relevant people within the bank.
Ideation / Pitches:
- Take the lead in identifying explicit and implied client needs, engaging key influencers and decision makers, developing unique solutions and leading proposals and pitches to clients
- Leverage SSD / Treasury solutions and TB Product expertise for complex solutions
- Trade: Facility structuring for Trade deals
- Cash: Development of cash, liquidity and transactional FX solutions
- Replicate unique solutions across clients and markets
- Manage the execution through to revenue realization
- Document negotiation for complex deals structure
- Trade: Grow utilization on Trade limits
- Cash: Client follow up for BAU liability growth
- Monitor usage of channels
- Manage documentation for transactions and post transaction monitoring & servicing
Client servicing support:
- Ensure that any post sales service issues identified are managed appropriately by Client Service Group or Premier Service Management
- Ensure client has access to self-help tools (e.g. S2B Info Manager)
- Take the initiative regarding regulatory, reputational and ethical matters; taking the initiative for providing proactive advice to clients.
- Ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations.
- Effectively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Transaction Sales, UAE for respective verticals (GS, FI & NPM/Fintechs) to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Relationship teams in Global Subsidiaries team, Global Account Managers / Global Transaction Sales, TB Sales team in MENAP & Global Head of SSD (Cash)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.