DP World Careers 2023
Making trade flow.
Logistics & Supply Chain Dubai, Jebel Ali
About DP World
We are the leading provider of worldwide smart end-to-end supply chain & logistics, enabling the flow of trade across the globe. Our comprehensive range of products and services covers every link of the integrated supply chain – from maritime and inland terminals to marine services and industrial parks as well as technology-driven customer solutions.
Our global workforce is made up of over 53,220 employees from 131 countries, who bring their experience and expertise together, allowing us to be a global leader.
We think ahead, anticipate change and deploy industry-leading technology to further broaden our digital vision to disrupt world trade and create the smartest, most efficient and innovative solutions, while ensuring a positive and sustainable impact on economies, societies and our planet.
Here Latest DP World Careers Jobs Openings (35 Nos)
1) Business Support Executive – Apply Now
2) Assistant Manager – Enterprise Solutions – Apply Now
3) Senior Infrastructure Administrator – Apply Now
4) Senior Management – Business Solutions Management – Apply Now
5) Senior Manager – Business Solutions Management – Apply Now
6) WFM Analyst – Apply Now
7) Manager – Governance & Security – Apply Now
8) Head Communications Planning & Operations – Apply Now
9) Data Support Engineer – Apply Now
10) Manager – Learning Design & Technology – Apply Now
11) Senior Graphic Designer – Apply Now
12) Senior Manager – Group Accounting & Reporting – Apply Now
13) HEAD OF DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA – Apply Now
14) Manager, Talent & Leadership Development – Apply Now
15) Techno Functional Specialist – Apply Now
16) Product Sales Specialist – Apply Now
17) Senior Manager, Supplier Management – Apply Now
18) Crane Shop Manager – Apply Now
19) Manager – Functional Learning & Development – Apply Now
20) Senior Cyber and Digital Security Specialist – Apply Now
21) Power Shop Manager – Apply Now
22) Manager – Digital Product Sales – Apply Now
23) Assistant Manager, Sourcing & Contracts – Apply Now
24) Senior Manager – Business Resilience – Apply Now
25) Infrastructure Engineer I – Apply Now
26) Operation Manager – Apply Now
27) Legal Counsel – Apply Now
28) Mechanical Technician – Apply Now
29) BUSINESS SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR – Apply Now
30) Brand Specialist – Apply Now
31) SVP Freight Forwarding, Logistics – Apply Now
32) Contract Manager – Apply Now
33) Senior Technical IT Auditor – Apply Now
34) Brand Manager – Apply Now
35) Content Manager – Apply Now
Great Place to Work®
DP World is a certified Great Place to Work®, which is the global authority in the construction of high performance and high trust culture companies. We are committed to drawing on the experiences and ideas of our diverse global workforce, developing them to reach their full potential which shape our efforts to be a good employer for everyone.
Data-driven logistics solutions
DP World is poised to disrupt and digitise the global supply chain by radically changing the way the world trades today. By building industry-leading technologies using AI, blockchain, 5G, IoT, hyperloop and more, we are creating the smartest, most efficient and innovative solutions to enable end-to-end logistics and reshape global trade.
We are committed to investing in our people. By shaping employees’ career progression so they benefit personally and professionally, DP World benefits too.
Our Recruitment Process
Stage 1: Online Application
All applicants are encouraged to apply online for vacancies listed on the website. If you do not see any current vacancies of interest, please join our Talent Community to register for alerts.
Stage 2: Shortlist
We will review all applications and draw up a shortlist based on skills and experience. We strive to keep applicants updated and will let you know if your application is progressing to the next stage as soon as possible.
Stage 3: Interview and Assessment
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview. The interview may be conducted by telephone, video conference or in person. You may also be asked to complete an online or written assessment.
Stage 4: Offer of Employment
The successful applicant will be given a conditional offer of employment, pending completion of background and reference checks. Please note that we will never request you to pay a fee at any stage of our recruitment process.