Driver Careers UAE : Etihad Airways is the second flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates. Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003. It is the second largest airline in the UAE after Emirates.
Official Website: etihad.com
UAE – Etihad Airways Jobs 2022
|Title||Driver Careers UAE | Abu Dhabi Jobs | Etihad Airways Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The role of Loader Driver is to ensure the safe loading and unloading of all bags and cargo from the Aircraft. It also involves the accurate delivery of bags and cargo to and from the Aircraft side.
- Collect handbags from boarding gates when instructed.
- Check cargo holds upon arrival and report about any abnormality or unusual occurrence including missing or damaged parts or unidentified items found in the hold.
- Check and inform ramp agent that all hold nets and ULD locks and other restraints are in secured position.
- Report immediately to superiors or security authorities any suspicious objects found on the ramp, aircraft holds or other locations.
- Ensure all procedures including safety and security procedures and instructions of the carrier, the company or any other appropriate authority are full adhered to.
- Must have a UAE driving license.
- Educated to High School or equivalent.
- Able to communicate in English, as a minimum, be comfortable working within a multi cultural workforce.
- Ability to work within a high pressure environment; available to work in a 24 hour operation.