Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV) Recruitment 2021: Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV)is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 12 Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV) jobs in Across Kerala. The Online Application for the Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV) Recruitment 2021 will start on 15.09.2021. Interested candidates should apply for the post before 20.10.2021 for Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV) Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV) Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below.
Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV) Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name : Various (Except NCC, Tourism, Excise,
Police, SWD and Transport)
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct Recruitment
- Advt No : CATEGORY NO: 371/2021
- Post Name : Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV)(Special Recruitment from among ST only) Vide GO MS(No.29/15/P&ARD dated19/11/2015
- Total Vacancy : 12
- Job Location : Across Kerala
- Salary : ₹ 18,000 – 41,500/-
- Apply Mode : Online
- Application Start : 15.09.2021
- Last date : 20.10.2021
Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV)Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Driver Cu – Office Attendant (HDV)
- District wise (Special Recruitment from among ST only)
- Kollam -1 (ST only)
- Thrissur -1 (ST only)
- Palakkad -4 (ST only)
- Wayanad -3 (ST only)
- Malappuram -1 (ST only)
- Kasaragod -1 (ST only)
- Alappuzha -1 (ST only)
Age Limit for Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV)Recruitment 2021
- 18-44 Only candidates born between 02.01.1977 and 01.01.2003 (both dates
included) only are eligible to apply for this post.
Note:-For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years of age
Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV) Recruitment 2021 Qualification Details:
- A Pass in Standard VII (Redundant qualification III Forum)
- Must possess valid Driving Licence of three years standing to drive Medium/Heavy Goods/Passenger Motor vehicles with Drivers Badge.
- Proficiency in Driving-Medium/Heavy Goods/Passenger Motor Vehicles which is to be proved by a Practical Test including ‘T’ test and Road test conducted by Kerala Public Service Commission during the course of selection. Only those who have passed ‘T’ test are eligible for road test.
Note: Rule 10 (a)(ii) of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
- Candidates claiming equivalent qualification should produce relevant Govt. Orders bearing verification to prove that the qualification claimed is equivalent to the prescribed qualification for the post.
- Ear – Hearing should be perfect. Right eye Left eye
- Eye – Distant vision : 6/6 Snellen 6/6 Snellen
- Near vision : 0.5 snellen 0.5 snellen
- Colour Vision : Normal
- Night blindness : Nil
Muscles and joints- No paralysis and all joints must be capable of free
Nervous System- Perfectly normal and free from any infectious
- Differently abled candidates are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates should furnish the full details regarding the Driving Licence and experience in driving in the relevant column (qualifications) of the application form.
- Candidates called for the practical test will have to produce Medical certificate in the prescribed form in original containing all relevant details as required in para 7 (iv) above (except iv b) from a Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon. A Medical Certificate regarding eye sight as per Para 7 (iv) (b) from an Ophthalmologist in Government Service also will have to be produced.(Form of Medical certificate is appended below of this Notification).
- Candidate should possess current valid Driving Licence and badge through out all the stages of selection process i.e on the last date of receipt of application, OMR Test/Online Test, Practical Test and interview.
- Candidates from the ranked list prepared in response to this notification will be advised for appointment as per turn against Headquarters vacancy also.
Every person appointed to the post shall, from the date on which he joins duty be on probation for a total period of 2 years on duty within continuous period of three years.
How To Apply Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV)Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV) Recruitment 2021 notification from 15th September 2021. The last date to apply Online for Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV)Recruitment 2021 until 10th October 2021. Check Out the Driver Cum – Office Attendant (HDV) Official Notification PDF below.