Bahri Job Vacancies 2022: Conduct thorough analysis to ensure that Bahri Ship Management’s dry-docking, shipyard evaluations, and all other operations up to the highest standards. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement cost-efficient solutions.
- Prepare detailed standard items for dock specifications and monitor dry-docking timelines with all internal stakeholders to ensure smooth operations across areas.
- Conduct thorough benchmarking analysis to provide inputs on invoice negotiations, shipyard evaluations, and dry-docking quotations.
- Ensure that quality of dockings, protective painting, and hull inspections are compliant to the highest Bahri standards.
- Optimize procedures pertaining to shipyard evaluations and ensure that technical operations are optimal.
- Liaison with Fleet Management and other stakeholders via open lines of communication to reduce disruption of operations.
- Assist in the investigations of any critical incidences and take proper, timely action per standards and management’s direction.
- Conduct research to identify best dry-docking practices and implement solutions to improve efficiency.
- Act as a liaison alongside side the Docking Manager of Bahri Ship Management for dry docking related issues.
Health, Safety, and Environment Compliance
- Comply with processes to ensure all related areas are operating according to the highest quality standards while maintaining environmental, health, safety and sustainability of the business and people.
- Utilize historical data and analysis to reduce accidents and to develop preventative measures.
- Adopt and apply new professional strategies and policies within the area of responsibility in accordance with management directions.
Qualifications and Experience:-
University Degree is required in related field
8 years of experience is required in technical/ functional field
Professional Certificates and Licenses:-
Sea experience required.
Bahri is one of the world’s foremost transportation and logistics companies. Established as the national shipping carrier of Saudi Arabia, Bahri has played a leading role in the transformation and growth of the global shipping industry through an unrelenting focus on innovation and a commitment to delivering technology-driven, value-added onshore and offshore services.
As one of the largest providers of maritime services globally, Bahri structures its operations around five business units that include Oil, Chemicals, Logistics, Dry Bulk, and Ship Management. Bahri’s service offering includes transportation of crude oil, oil products, chemical, bulk and general cargo, as well as ship management. The company tailors its services to the needs of its customers – from optimizing usage of third parties and building specially-designed vessels to providing door-to-door transportation domestically and across borders.
Driven by its core values and responsible business strategies, Bahri is committed to positioning Saudi Arabia as a unique regional logistics gateway to three continents and contributing to the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision by continuously expanding its services and presence across the world.