Edition Hotels Jobs 2022 | Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai: Marriott Hotels & Resorts is Marriott International’s brand of full-service hotels and resorts based in Bethesda, Maryland. As of June 30, 2020, there were 582 hotels and resorts with 205,053 rooms operating under the brand, in addition to 160 hotels with 47,765 rooms planned for development.
Edition Hotels UAE Jobs 2022
|Title||Edition Hotels Jobs 2022 | Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Edition Hotels|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world’s top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
Designs and produces marketing materials including, but not limited to, advertisements, collateral, signage, flash pieces, electronic brochures and presentations that reflect the brand’s image and style in order to drive hotel revenue. Partners with marketing managers and related operational departments as part of a project team providing design and conceptualization solutions pertaining to deliverables. Maintains familiarity with customer demographics and develops an appropriate look and feel for all promotion and event related collateral.
Monitors the progress of all projects, including the maintenance of project files and archives, and provides continuous communication to the Marketing and/or project team regarding ongoing project and status updates. Executes various aspects of production including, printing, scanning, digital retouching, image editing, special effects, and file manipulation and layout.
Edition Hotels Available Jobs
Graphic Designer at The Dubai EDITION
- Job: Full Time
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Monitors the concept and creation of original graphics in support of online media including websites, email, and social media channels.
- Plans, schedules, and assigns creative services projects, and plans production schedules, projects development costs and develops budgets and workflow.
- Develops creative design, original graphics, and production layout and provides marketing support.
- Provides technical advice and guidance to production personnel, property marketing and corporate marketing staff on design and technical graphics issues.
- Bachelor in Computer Graphics or a related field; and 5-year experience in Computer Designer role and experience in social media preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience with Adobe products such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Online media and methods of producing web materials experience, such as HTML, CSS, Flash and current Social Media Channels.
- Experience with online social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook).