Electrical Technician Jobs in Dubai | Serco Careers 2022: Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
Official Website: serco.com
UAE – Serco Jobs 2022
|Title||Electrical Technician Jobs in Dubai | Serco Careers 2022|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Electrical Technician Jobs in Dubai 2022
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Electrical Technician will be responsible for satisfactorily completing all allocated planned and reactive maintenance tasks, fault finding and remedial repairs on Electrical Distribution Network and its associated equipment.
- Carry out the planned and reactive maintenance on the electrical services and systems such as, lighting, emergency lighting, small power, switchgear, motors, pumps, control panels, instrumentation, BMS, LV power distribution networks, UPS, generators, and other associated plant.
- Monitor, rectify and/or repair electrical systems and services and maintain and update records on a daily basis.
- Assist in monitoring electrical consumption, collation of consumption figures, and update records as required.
- Maintain up to date knowledge for the safe and efficient performance of all duties.
- Must hold relevant and recognized trade qualification in the discipline, or equivalent.
- Ideally a diploma in electrical engineering.
- Proficient and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of Electrical systems throughout.
- At least 5 years of experience with advance knowledge in electrical engineering.