Emirates Airlines Careers 2022 – Emirates Airlines Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Emirates Airlines Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Emirates Airlines Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Emirates Airlines Jobs in Dubai. Emirates Airlines company is going to do a new recruitment at Emirates Airlines Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Emirates Airlines can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Emirates Airlines Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Emirates Airlines Jobs before applying.
Emirates Airlines Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Emirates Airlines Careers Page
Emirates Airlines UAE Jobs 2022:- Emirates Airlines company has recently sought applications for the post of Technical Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Emirates Airlines company is giving very good salary for the post of Technical Manager (on Average AED 9,700.00-20,200.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Emirates Airlines Company on the website of Emirates Airlines Company. The location of this Emirates Airlines Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Emirates Airlines Jobs in Dubai.
Emirates Airlines Jobs Description
|Organization Name||Emirates Airlines UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Technical Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 9,700.00-20,200.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Emirates Airlines Dubai Jobs 2022
To manage the technical lifecycle of infrastructure within the relevant technologies of the responsible Technical Manager: to define, design, plan, implement and support each technology, ensuring they meet business requirements and comply with corporate policy and standards. To provide documented operational processes and procedures for 1st and 2nd level operational support groups, as well as act as a centre of excellence and 3rd level support for the respective technologies. To ensure the respective technologies have optimum capacity and availability to meet the existing and future needs of the business. To positively manage and minimize risks within the respective technologies.
-Responsible for setting clear and consistent performance objectives, implementing performance management and development plans to ensure standards of performance and productivity are achieved and maintained enabling a high performance culture. Manage the technical expertise within the team so that resources are appropriately and effectively allocated. Assign suitably qualified resources to projects to support the ongoing IT work programme.
– To manage the total cost of ownership of products and services within the respective technologies ensuring costs are identified, defined and unitized, to enable businesses to make informed finance decisions, positively contribute to the process of cost control and provide financial transparency.
– Work closely with teams responsible for vendor management and vendor contract negotiations, to ensure SLAS are monitored and managed and contracts are seen to be value for money.
– Provide technical consultancy and guidance to the team members and technical manager of other technologies, enterprise architects, and project teams. Providing technical expertise to the enterprise architecture team for defining architecture strategy and standards and design the relevant technologies accordingly.
– Identify areas of improvement in existing infrastructure including end of life technology replacement and evaluation of new relevant technologies within the relevant environment in accordance with industry trends. Justifying investment through business cases and drive projects through assigned project managers.
– To consistently meet or exceed agreed KPIS for the respective technologies.
– Ensuring technologies comply with corporate security policies and procedures and all risks and/or exceptions are indentified and positively managed. Ensuring all security and other operating system patches are promptly identified, reviewed and assessed for their impact on the relevant environment and accordingly implemented on the relevant technologies.
– Responsible for providing 3rd level support for the relevant technology environment to the Incident Management and to the Problem Management team ensuring efficient root cause analysis is provided and avoiding reoccurrence of incidents.
– Collaborate closely with all IT teams to deliver products and services that contribute to the growth and longevity of the Emirates organization.
– Ensure all communications, reports and updates are accurate and consistently delivered in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in IT related field
8+ years of working in specialist technical experience, within a business IT environment.
Show a level of proficiency in at least 3 of the technologies and architecture disciplines
– Telephony technologies
– Architecture Networking technologies
– Architecture Messaging technologies
– Architecture Client-server technologies
– Architecture IT security and protection technologies
– Architecture Database technologies
– Architecture Web technologies
– Architecture Middleware technologies
– Architecture Mainframe technologies
– Architecture Financial management for IT People Management ITIL Processes Framework
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careers
How to Apply Emirates Airlines Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Emirates Airlines can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Emirates Airlines. After this, you will see the option of Emirates Airlines Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Emirates Airlines Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Emirates Airlines -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Emirates Airlines Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.