ENGIE UAE Jobs 2022 – ENGIE Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check ENGIE Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current ENGIE Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for ENGIE Jobs in Dubai. ENGIE company is going to do a new recruitment at ENGIE Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai ENGIE can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this ENGIE Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of ENGIE Jobs before applying.
ENGIE Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official ENGIE Careers Page
ENGIE UAE Jobs 2022:- ENGIE company has recently sought applications for the post of Consultant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. ENGIE company is giving very good salary for the post of Consultant (on Average AED 15,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of ENGIE Company on the website of ENGIE Company. The location of this ENGIE Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this ENGIE Jobs in Dubai.
ENGIE Jobs Description Given at ENGIE Careers Portal
|Organization Name||ENGIE UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Consultant|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 15,000.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of ENGIE Dubai Jobs 2022
As a Consultant and Power System Expert, you will contribute to various power system studies. A wide range of services is offered to our clients, ranging from classical power system studies to the review of grid codes and standards. The ideal candidates should have sufficient expertise in power systems analysis, which includes:
- Model preparation & validation,
- Network modelling,
- Steady state (load flow, short circuit calculations etc),
- Dynamic analysis,
- EMT analysis,
- Generator/demand connection studies
In addition, you will be capable of preparing draft technical reports, and outlining the findings from the studies. Our clients include TSOs, regulatory bodies, power producers, industries and project developers around the world. As part of an international team, you will further develop your expertise and project management skills and you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to power system projects;
- Contributing to R&D projects in your expertise domain;
- Helping in the preparation of commercial offers;
- Helping in a long term strategy for the team;
This team has a world class expertise in Power Systems and is the centre of excellence of the ENGIE Group for all related topics.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- You hold a Master degree in Electrical Engineering
- Preferably higher degree or qualification in Power System engineering
- You are fluent in English. English native is a strong asset. Arabic speaking is an advantage.
- You have 5 – 8 years of experience in complex Power System studies or you have worked at a transmission system operator or consultancy previously
- You have a deep knowledge on phasor-type simulations, operational procedures for system operators, modelling and simulation of power system assets
- Knowledge in EMT modelling and simulation is desirable
- Experience in the tuning of control loops in power systems is a plus
- Experience in presenting and defending results to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are an expert user of specific power system tools to perform simulations (e.g. PSS/E, DIgSILENT Power factory, ETAP, PSCAD, ATP, EMTP-RV…) and capable of learning new software platforms
- Capable of working autonomously as well as part of a wider team
- You are dynamic, creative, interested by high level expertise and team work
- You are geographically mobile for short or mid-term missions all over the world.
- Understanding of Middle Eastern Energy landscape and industry is a strong advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply ENGIE Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai ENGIE can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of ENGIE. After this, you will see the option of ENGIE Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the ENGIE Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in ENGIE -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your ENGIE Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.