ESIC Recruitment 2022:Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 05 candidates to fill their ESIC jobs in Across Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the ESIC Recruitment 2022 will start on 15th December 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 15th February 2022 for ESIC Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Kerala Police Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the ESIC Recruitment 2022 are given below.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Latest Job Notification Details
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name :Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type :Direct Recruitment
- Advt No :Adv.No: 6343/2021
- Post Name : UDC, MTS & Steno
- Total Vacancy :3847
- Job Location :Across India
- Salary :Rs.18,000 -81,100
- Apply Mode :Online
- Application Start :15th December 2021
- Last date :15th February 2022
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
ESIC has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 05 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- UDC : 1735
- Steno : 165
- MTS : 1947
Total : 3847
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the ESIC job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- UDC : Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
- Steno : Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022
- MTS : Between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
- UDC – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Steno – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- MTS – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen * This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination. Rs. 250/-*
- All other categories Rs.500/-
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various ESIC job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ESIC Recruitment 2022 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check ESIC job Qualification details below.
1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
1. 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
2. Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
How To Apply For Latest ESIC Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the ESIC Recruitment 2022 notification from 15th December 2021. The last date to apply Online for ESIC Recruitment 2022 until 19th January 2022. Check out the ESIC Recruitment 2022 Official notification PDF below.