Food & Beverage Manager Jobs in Dubai 2022 | About FIVE Hotels and Resorts : FIVE Hotels and Resorts, which includes the unrivalled FIVE Palm Jumeirah and the uber-cool FIVE Jumeirah Village, are the hautest destinations in Dubai for a discerning group of travelers looking for an unrivalled luxury vacation experience that encompasses the iconic Beach by FIVE, Dubai’s most Insta-Famous social pool and a chic penthouse lifestyle with 269 pools and Jacuzzis.
UAE – FIVE Hotels and Resorts Jobs 2022
|Title||Food & Beverage Manager Jobs in Dubai | FIVE Hotels and Resorts Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||FIVE Hotels and Resorts|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
An Exhilarating Opportunity
Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of food & beverage innovation? We have the perfect opportunity currently available and are looking for a dynamic individual, focused on delivering unique, first-of-its-class experiences to our guests at FIVE Hotels and Resorts – the dare-to-be-different entertainment experiential luxury lifestyle destinations that capture the glamour and vibe of Dubai and Zurich.
Dubbed the hottest hotel on Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Palm Jumeirah is set against a breathtaking backdrop of a 150m private beach and Dubai Marina skyline. This lifestyle hotel boasts 476 luxurious rooms and suites with ocean on one side and city views on the other.
The resort is a party and culinary hotspot with a range of restaurants, bars, and a nightclub, inviting a new experience every day. Whether guests are looking for a gourmet dining experience or want to dance the night away, FIVE Palm Jumeirah creates laid back or high energy choices from breakfast to the early hours, inviting guests to design their stay.
Experience a city chic vibe at FIVE Jumeirah Village. Boasting glorious sunset views, this award-winning, cylindrically structured hotel is an architectural marvel and captures the pulsating excitement of new Dubai.
Visitors can curate their own high-rise private pool celebrations (the property boasts of 270 plunge pools), sunbathe in style or enjoy a special dinner overlooking the world-famous sparkling Dubai skyline. Our award-winning sky villas were designed with more than sleep in mind as FIVE Jumeirah Village flawlessly combines a myriad of entertainment options, a range of award-winning F&B venues and first-rate guest services – after all, FIVE knows how to throw an exceptionally good party!
“This is unashamedly about luxury,” – Daily Mail.
And opening soon: FIVE Zurich!
A sneak peek of this exciting new project, which opens on 1st July 2022, reveals that this newly revamped lifestyle hotel and Swiss hotspot that has previously been visited by the likes of Rihanna, Freddy Mercury, Grace Jones and Muhammad Ali as regular guests, is set to be a huge success. Overlooking the city center from Zurich’s stunning Uetliberg plateau, this property will offer 149 rooms and 87 stunning contemporary suites as well as several award-winning culinary concepts centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings. The new FIVE hotel in Zurich will seamlessly unite the very best of Swiss hospitality with FIVE’s characteristic flair for exceptionally indulgent experiences for guests from the city and international visitors alike.
Watch out for FIVE LUXE
Proven to be a huge success and growing at an exponential pace, the brand will be launching its third property in Dubai, FIVE LUXE. A prime beach-side property in the heart of Jumeirah Beach Road with sweeping sunset vistas of Ain Dubai and Palm Jumeirah, this resort boasts 231 suites, 100 opulent serviced apartments, 7 culinary and nightlife experiential venues, ReFIVE Spa, a pristine private beach, an iconic social pool – and is slated to open in the first half of 2023. This incredible new property will truly imbibe the authentic and unique Vibe at FIVE for Gen Z that constantly flock to FIVE from around the globe to enjoy the brand’s bespoke entertainment offerings.
So, stay tuned!
Our Food & Beverage team is an integral piece of the puzzle. They are cultured yet trendy hosts with an innate ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – crafting exciting memories for our guests that last a lifetime.
As Food & Beverage Manager, you will join a committed team, driven with the intent of delivering ‘FIVE-star’ F&B experiences to an international diaspora in the heart of vibrant Dubai and Zurich.
The VIBE at FIVE is all about performing optimally while having the best professional experience of your life. You will be expected to have a passion for your role, disrupt norms all whilst having the best time of your life.
As our ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly active environment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing guest solutions that break boundaries.
We are looking for a natural self-starter who demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities, can focus on, and execute, tasks with a sharp eye for detail. An outgoing, people-friendly personality with an ability to think ‘on your feet’ during changing situations is also essential.
You’ll work closely with the management team to develop constantly evolving service goals.
- Supports the smooth running of the Food & Beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels.
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries.
- Delivers on plans and objectives where food & beverage initiatives & hotel targets are achieved.
- Manages the food & beverage team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department.
- Responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, productivity and performance levels are attained.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Delivers effective programs that advances service standards, profitability, and cost control.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all policies and country laws where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered, and documented for internal and external audit.
- Keeping yourself and the team updated on the latest industry and competitor trends.
- Always strive towards an exceptional guest experience.
What We’re Looking For
- Hands-on approach and flexibility with an inspired ‘can-do’ work attitude
- Proven experience in food & beverage service with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in a multinational star class resort property
- Effective management skills (upwards and downwards) and the willingness to coach and train others
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a necessity
Rewards At Work! Benefits For Life!
- Live the exciting FIVE Life
- Attractive incentive schemes
- Rapid career advancement