Fortinet UAE Jobs Careers 2022 – Fortinet Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Fortinet Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Fortinet Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Fortinet Jobs in Dubai. Fortinet company is going to do a new recruitment at Fortinet Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Fortinet can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Fortinet Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Fortinet Jobs before applying.
Fortinet Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Professional Services Consultant Jobs in Dubai
Fortinet UAE Jobs 2022:- Fortinet company has recently sought applications for the post of Professional Services Consultant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Fortinet company is giving very good salary for the post of Professional Services Consultant (on Average AED 7,415.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Fortinet Company on the website of Fortinet Company. The location of this Fortinet Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Fortinet Jobs in Dubai.
Fortinet Jobs Description Given at Fortinet Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Fortinet UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Professional Services Consultant|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 7,415.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Fortinet Dubai Jobs 2022
Professional Services Consultant
Role location: ON-SITE (customer premises) in Abu Dhabi
The SOAR Professional Services Consultant works with clients and partners onsite on engagements of medium-to-high complexity. He/she may be working in on multiple engagements, or be dedicated to one particular customer or project for a specific duration.
He/she focuses on SOAR deployments and integration projects. Experience in the security arena – such as SOAR/SIEM implementations, software development, security operation center, or security analyst groups – would be a strong advantage.
Development work – such as connectors/plug-ins or playbooks creation – is required as part of integration and customization activities. A good understanding of programming concepts and tools, and being proficient in Python scripting language is a must.
Besides the technical skills and experience mentioned above, the position requires a team player with very good written and verbal communication skills who follows a structured approach for scoping, designing, developing, validating, and implementing a solution.
Experience in cybersecurity product development or integration with other vendor solutions (e.g. Splunk™, Demisto™,QRadar™) would be a plus.
The Professional Services Consultant:
- Develops a clear overall understanding of the customer engagement; namely the objectives, project scope, business, and technical requirements, as well as DevOps customization requirements.
- Participates in design or scoping meetings and provides input related to the development of statements of work based on accurate analysis of customers’ requirements.
- Drives and takes an active role in the various phases of a typical project delivery (e.g. design, development, testing and validation, implementation, and customization).
- Develops project-related documents (e.g. architecture document, operations guides)
- Assists customers through the rollout of the proposed solution.
- Performs knowledge transfer sessions for customers’ staff.
- Completes and submits internal required administrative tasks (e.g. timesheets, project reports).
- Continuously works on developing knowledge and skills to remain proficient with the relevant skills required for SOAR and DevOps activities (e.g. language, framework, standards), Fortinet security solutions, technologies, , products and services.
- Development skills and experience following industry-standard development methodologies.
- Experience in Customer-facing roles.
- Very good presentation and technical documentation skills.
- Ability to adapt seamlessly to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines. Flexible working hours.
- Positive customer service attitude with very good soft skills.
- Strong commitment and self-driven individual.
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability and desire to learn new languages and technologies.
- Proficient in exploring, and integrating new technologies, programming languages, or frameworks.
- Working understanding of common network topologies and hardware such as firewalls, load balancers.
- Fundamental knowledge of HTTP, SQL, IP/TCP/UDP, SSL, DNS, and other common Internet protocols.
- Fundamental knowledge of security threats (e.g. phishing, MITM, SQL Injection, DoS, CVE).
- Hands-on experience in building, administering, and maintaining servers.
- Travel (up to 25%).
Programming and Scripting
- Strong experience in software programming and development, including scripting.
Strongly recommended: Python, Java, PHP, Bash.
- Experience in API integration, HTTP protocol, mail systems (SMTP or Exchange), and Linux systems.
- Experience in industry-standard common continuous integration/automation tools and frameworks. E.g. Ansible, Terraform, YML, Jinja, GitLab, Jenkins, or Buddy.
- Development of projects related to network/infrastructure and automation (e.g. ZTP, mass roll-out).
- Experience with at least one major Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP, Open stack).
The following experience would be desired or seen as a plus:
- Incident response, intrusion prevention experience as part of a SOC or security analyst team.
- Familiar with security elements such as IDS/IPS, EDR, SIEM or SOAR systems.
- Exposure to Fortinet products.
- Understanding of security and compliance requirements such as NIST or ISO2701/2702.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or management discipline and/or equivalent extensive work-related experience.
How to Apply Fortinet Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Fortinet can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Fortinet. After this, you will see the option of Fortinet Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Fortinet Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Fortinet -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Fortinet Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.