Latest Jobs In Dubai – About: Westin Hotels & Resorts
Westin Hotels & Resorts is an American upscale hotel chain owned by Marriott International. As of June 30, 2020, the Westin Brand has 226 properties with 82,608 rooms in multiple countries in addition to 58 hotels with 15,741 rooms in the pipeline.
Official Website: marriott.com
UAE – Westin Hotels & Resorts Jobs 2022
|Title||Front Office Admin Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Westin Hotels & Resorts Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Westin Hotels & Resorts|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
1- Front Office Admin
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests.
- Secure payment; activate/reissue room keys.
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions.
- Verify/adjust billing for guests.
- Communicate to appropriate staff when guests are waiting for an available room.
- Advise guest of messages.
- Clear departures in computer system.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns.
- File guest paperwork or documentation.
- Operate telephone switchboard station.
- Run and check daily reports, contingency lists, and credit card authorization reports.
- Supply guests with directions and information.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests’ satisfaction.
- Arrange transportation for guests/visitors.
- Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift.
- Cash-guests’ checks, process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, charges, and provide change.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any reports of theft.