Hotel Driver Jobs in Dubai: To meet and greet guests and project a positive first impression of the hotel to arriving guests.
About Us: Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests. Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be present at all scheduled flight landings and assist incoming guests with baggage clearance and directing them to transport facilities
- Ensure that departing guests are assisted in pre-check in, ticketing and baggage clearance
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks
- Interacting guests and colleagues with professional manners
- Provide information pertaining to all hotel services, local places of interests, restaurants, doctors, sightseeing tours and any other information likely to be of the interest to guests
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Handle problems associated with guest’s arrival and departures
- Forecast and ensure vehicle expenditures and amenity requirements are ordered effectively
- Good English language verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers and managers as part of a team
- Ability to be attentive to guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to promote positive relations with hotel residents and patrons
- Ability to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
- Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Secondary/High School education
- A valid driver’s license in UAE
- Minimum one year’s experience in hospitality or customer service related industry