Housekeeper Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022, About the Company: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts is an international luxury hotel and resort company operating 28 hotels in 16 countries, currently owned by Hong Kong-based Rosewood Hotel Group. It was founded in Dallas, Texas in 1979 by Caroline Rose Hunt, the daughter of oil tycoon H. L. Hunt.
Official Website: rosewoodhotels.com
Housekeeper Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022 – Rosewood Job Vacancy Details 2022
|Title||Housekeeper Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022 | Rosewood Jobs & Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Rosewood Hotels & Resorts|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
This role is responsible to clean guest rooms as assigned, ensuring the hotel’s established standards of cleanliness. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling guest requests or complaints. Ensures the confidentiality and security of all guest rooms.
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of a person and the workplace, that may be affected by their acts or omission at work;
- Cooperate with full compliance with the Hotel’s developed OSHMS policies, OSHMS procedures & operational works instruction in order to protect the health and safety of the people.
- Report to immediate supervisor any situation which they have reason to believe could present hazards and which they cannot themselves correct;
- Experience: Minimum one years’ experience in housekeeping in a luxury or ultra-luxury Hotel.
- Education: High school diploma.
- General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain the confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Technical Skills: Knowledge of proper chemical handling procedures; familiarity with cleaning equipment and supplies.