IBM Jobs 2022 – IBM Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check IBM Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current IBM Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for IBM Jobs in Dubai. IBM company is going to do a new recruitment at IBM Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai IBM can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this IBM Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of IBM Jobs before applying.
IBM Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official IBM Careers Page
IBM UAE Jobs 2022:- IBM company has recently sought applications for the post of IBM Z Management Consultant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. IBM company is giving very good salary for the post of IBM Z Management Consultant (on Average AED 18000.00-40000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of IBM Company on the website of IBM Company. The location of this IBM Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this IBM Jobs in Dubai.
IBM Jobs Description Given at IBM Careers Portal
|Organization Name||IBM UAE|
|Name of Required Post||IBM Z Management Consultant|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 18000.00-40000.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of IBM Dubai Jobs 2022
IBM Z Management Consultant
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk. Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM Systems Lab Services organization is looking for an IT Management Consultant with expertise in IBM Z Systems to lead and deliver pre-sales and post-sales client engagements that enable the adoption of IBM Z Systems.
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated a successful history of designing and deploying new and complex high-quality IBM Z solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements, can independently assess IT infrastructures, evaluate gaps in best practices and create IBM Z System solution recommendations for client environments while displaying excellent collaboration and communication with Clients, Sellers, Business Partners and Colleagues by delivering reports to clients.
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for developing and delivering IBM solution design, architecture, and implementation of IBM Z solutions which may include:
- Developing and delivering consulting assessments and workshops for the IBM Z Systems
- Traveling to customers and timely executing implementation projects according to the Scope of Work with customers, account teams, technical consultants, business partners and ensure client satisfaction.
- Encourage One Team approach. Develop and foster long-lasting relationships with clients, BPs, internal IBM teams, based on insight and knowledge of their current and future needs.
- Planning, installing, implementing, integrating new, complex and unique solutions related to IBM Z Systems
- Problem determination, skills transfer to customers, business partners and IBMers Documentation as part of services engagement at customer site or at IBM location
- Interface directly with the Customer, Sales, Marketing and Development
- Demonstrates leadership with external and internal clients to identify services engagement opportunities; provide proper Scope of Work definition and execute service projects
- Lead growth in new business areas, generate demand for services and assets
- Drive follow-on business from successful client engagements
- Be proactive and develop new services that meet brand, development and field needs.
- Pro-actively work with resource managers to identify the skills that are required to meet current and future needs for successful and timely deployment on opportunities utilizing those skills
- Dedication to Client success: Attain high client satisfaction supported by positive client feedback; Create new client references Exhibit personal responsibility in all relationships; including, but not limited to, honoring all internal and external commitments in a timely manner, being proactive, being responsive and cooperative with clients, peers, management and other IBM organizations, and maintaining a positive, in control posture at all times
- Continuous self-assessment and continue to develop and expand deep technical and client facing skills to provide increased value to clients and be recognized as a MEA wide expert. (MEA or Saudi or Gulf Resource?)
- Get ready for the future challenges in line with WW IBM Strategy. Extend the range of offerings, capabilities, and improve business practices based on existing or potential market demand
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
Engineering or Equivalent Degree
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in z/OS and zVM
- Candidate should have good experience to install, upgrade, configuration and testing of IBM Z operating system, subsystem and related software
- Candidate should have experience in planning and implementation reports and documentation
- Candidate should have good understanding of z/OS high availability and Copy Services technology including Metro Mirror, Global Mirror and GDPS (Geographically Dispersed Parallel Sysplex ) on z/OS
- Candidate should have deep, hands-on skills in ONE or MORE of the following subject matter areas: Networking, Storage, Security, CICS, Linux and WebSphere MQ Series
- z/VM & zSecurity, RACF, Sysplex, , DB2 plex, z/VM system programming & Linux on z Systems administration
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years of experience in the IT Industry
- At least 5 years of experience in Advising Technical Solution Sales
- At least 3 years of experience in Performing Solution Integration.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Security and advance ZSystems technical skills.
- Knowledge or experience with GDPS®, PPRC and DR procedures
- Practical SMP/E knowledge
- Assembler, JCL, REXX and CLIST knowledge
- IBM System Automation and Red Hat Ansible knowledge is a plus.
- Basic RACF knowledge
- English: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
How to Submit Application at IBM Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai IBM can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of IBM. After this, you will see the option of IBM Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the IBM Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in IBM -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your IBM Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.