IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 – State Bank of India (SBI) is officially publish the recruitment notification for 5830 Vacancies to CRP Clerks XI jobs in Across India. The Online Application for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 will start on 12th July 2021. Interested candidates should apply for the post before 1st August 2021 for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 notification are given below.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
CRP Clerks XI: Rs.18,000 -25,000
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive)
CRP Clerks XI
- #A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- #The candidates must have Degree Mark List/ Degree Certificate as a proof that He/ She has completed the graduation at the time of applying for the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam.
- #Computer Proficiency: Candidates should be having a working and operating knowledge of computer systems. i.e He/ She should have Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Operation/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in High School/ College/ Institute.
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.. Rs. 175/-
- For all others Rs. 850 /-
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 notification from 12th July 2021. The last date to apply Online for 1st August 2021. Check out the Official Notification PDF below.