ICF Chennai Recruitment 2021 : Integral Coach Factory, Chennai has released the job notification regarding filling of Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMOs), Staff Nurse, House Keeping Assistant Job Vacancies. The Central Govt organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMOs), Staff Nurse, House Keeping Assistant Post are in Chennai. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online (E-Mail) for 07/05/2021 to 13/05/2021.
ICF Chennai Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMOs): 05
- Staff Nurse: 13
- House Keeping Assistant: 21
ICF Chennai Recruitment 2021 Salary Details:
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMOs): Rs.75,000/- fixed
- Staff Nurse: Rs.44,900/- plus DA and other allowances as admissible.
- House Keeping Assistant: Rs.18,000/- Plus DA and other allowance as admissible
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMOs): Should not have completed more than 53 years
- Staff Nurse: 20 – 40 Years
- House Keeping Assistant: 18-33 Years
Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMOs)
- MBBS and registered with the Indian Medical Council. Two years experience is desirable.
- Certified as a registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Or B.Sc (Nursing). (Staff Nurse trained in ICU/ Dialysis Unit/ Ventilators is preferable).
House Keeping Assistant
- 10th Std Passed
- (a) Interview on Mobile/Telephone will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for the posts referred at Sl.No.1 to 2 of para II. First preference will be given to those who are residents in Greater Chennai, followed by residents of Kanchipuram & Tiruvallur, and after that those residing in Tamil Nadu will be considered (those closer to Chennai will be given preference). Subject to the condition laid down with regard to residence for doctors and nursing superintendent, higher qualification than prescribed qualification, academic performance, experience etc. will get preference. For the post of House Keeping Assistant (Level 1) referred at Sl.No.3 of para II, the listing will be on the basis of 10th marks, subject to the above condition of residence.
- (b) No certificates are required at the time of application. Shortlisted candidates are required to send scanned copies of the certificates to the e-mail/WhatsApp number only at the time of interview. Email/WhatsApp number will be communicated later
How To Apply?
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMOs), Staff Nurse, House Keeping Assistant, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply Online from 07.05.2021 to 13.05.2021.