IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2021: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PALAKKAD is officially publish the recruitment notification for 15 candidates to Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Technical Superintendent – Systems, Junior Technician, Junior Assistant jobs in Kerala. The Online Application for the IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2021 will start on 03th February 2021. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the post before 8th March 2021 for IIT Palakkad Recruitment Latest vacancies.
IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PALAKKAD|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||Advt. No.: IITPKD/R/NF/01/2021|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Technical Superintendent – Systems, Junior Technician, Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||Kerala Palakkad|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 – 1,12,400|
|Application Start||03th February 2021|
|Last date||8th March 2021|
- Number of vacancies: 05
- Eligibility: Degree with 60% marks.
- Age limit: 21 years.
- Number of vacancies: 07
- Eligibility: 50 years marks in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Physics / Electronics / Chemistry with two years Diploma / Degree or two years with two years marks in related trade.
- Age limit: 27 years
Junior Technical Superintendent
- Number of vacancies: 02
- Qualification: BE / BTech / MSAAC Computer Science and Engineering / Electrical Engineering / MCA 5 years work experience.
- Age limit: 32 years.
Junior Technical Superintendent (Systems)
- Number of vacancies: 01
- Eligibility: BE / BTech / MSc in Computer Science and Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / IT / Software Science / Electrical and Electronics / MCA with 60% marks
- Two years work experience.
Application Fee and Process:
There will be an application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only). Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to apply IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2021?
The online portal for applications will be active from 0900 hrs on February 4, 2021 (Thursday) onwards. Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode upto 05.00 PM, March 8, 2021 (Monday) by visiting the Institute’s website. Please do not send any printout of filled-in application or other documents to the Institute. Candidates have to make sure that they
are fully eligible for this post they are applying for and the original certificates/documents in support of the information furnished in the online application form are to be provided at a later stage of recruitment process. No deviation, whatsoever, from the filled-in details will be entertained under any circumstances.