Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 21 Tax Assistants, Stenographer Grade II, Multi Tasking Staff jobs in Across India. The Online Application for the Income Tax Recruitment 2021 will start 7th October 2021. Interested candidates should apply for the post before 11th November 2021 for Income Tax Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Sport Quota
- Advt No : N/A
- Post Name : Tax Assistants, Stenographer Grade II, Multi Tasking Staff
- Total Vacancy : 21
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.20,200
- Apply Mode : Offline
- Application Start :7th October 2021
- Last date : 11th November 2021
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
- Tax Assistants – 11
- Stenographer Grade II – 05
- Multi Tasking Staff – 05
List Of Preferred Games/Sports For Which The Applications Are Invited:(Game/Sport, Remarks/ Event/ Position)
1 Male 400 Meters.1 Male 800 Meters.1 Male Shot Put.1 Female 200/100 Meters.1 Female Discuss Throw.1 Female Javelin Throw.
- Kabaddi :
1 Male (Right Cover)
3 Male (One Full Back, One Forward and One Midfielder )
- Lawn Tennis:
3 Male (1 Spinner, 1 Spinner cum All Rounder & 1 Batsman cum Medium Pacer)
2 Male (One Lifter (Setter) & One Centre Blocker/Attacker)
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Age Limit :
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years
- To apply for the Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Qualification Details:
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
Stenographer Grade II:
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute
- Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) (Only on Computer).
Multi Tasking Staff:
- 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Sportspersons having represented
- A State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the games/sports as mentioned in Para 7; or
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports as mentioned in Para 7; or
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports as mentioned in Para 7; or
- Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Essential Instructions for Fill Offline Application Form
- The candidates must read the Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Income Tax Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Selection Department in this regard shall be final.
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Offline Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Onlin
How To Apply Income Tax Recruitment 2021 ?
e for the Income Tax Recruitment 2021 notification from 7th October 2021. The last date to apply Online for Income Tax Recruitment 2021 until 11th November 2021. Check Out the Income Tax Recruitment 2021Official Notification PDF below.