Indigo Recruitment 2021: Indigo is officially publish the recruitment notification for Indigo has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Officer / Executive – Security, Executive – Ancillary Partnership jobs in Hyderabad and Gurugram. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online. Official notification and application direct link available on this below the post.
Indigo Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Officer / Executive – Security, Executive – Ancillary Partnership|
|Job Location||Hyderabad and Gurugram|
Indigo Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
Candidate should graduate in any discipline is Mandatory. Should have 2 years to 4 years experience in relevant field is Preferred. Sales / Business Development / Advertising / Product Operations is Must. MS Office is preferred for this recruitment.
Candidate should Graduate in any discipline is Mandatory, Flexibility of working in rotational shifts including Night shifts and Aspirants of Ground staff only (Security / Customer Service / Ramp / Catering / Cabin Appearance / Cargo)
Candidate age limit should be up to 27 years is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
Indigo Recruitment 2021 Job Description
For Executive – Security:
You will be responsible for implementation of security policy and procedures laid down by the Company.
- Manage safe and secure operations in accordance with security program and applicable procedures.
- Maintain standards as per Company requirements
- Ensure effective threat assessment and response capability
- Achieve department goals and follow up
- Perform duties as per the Security Program me.
- Maintain performance standards and follow up with your shift
For Ancillary Partnership:
- Ensure that the day-to-day operating requirements for ongoing alliances are effectively managed
- Be point of contact for alliance partners
- Responsible for campaign execution and monitoring its performance.
- Coordination with different stakeholders (marketing, operations, finance, legal, etc.)
- Ensure all documentation and maintained and updated at all times.
How to Apply for Indigo Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of Indigo website.
- Select “Jobs” option on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification
- Read the notification and click “Login to Apply Now” and create an account.
- Fill the application form and print the registration form for future purpose.