IRCTC Recruitment 2021 – Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Ltd (IRCTC) Officially publish the Recruitment Notification to 01 Candidates to Group General Manager Vacancies In New Delhi. The Online Application for the IRCTC Recruitment 2021 will start on 19th May 2021. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the post before 21th June 2021 for Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Ltd Latest vacancies. Eligible Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & Apply Online.
IRCTC Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Summary
Irctc Recruitment Full Vacancy Details:
Organisation: Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Ltd
Title & No. of Posts: Group General Manager – 01 post.
Location: New Delhi (transferable as per business requirement)
Duration: Three years or till IRCTC is exempted from the rule of immediate absorption, whichever is earlier
Term of appointment: Deputation
Service: Group ‘A’ Services of Indian Railways other then IRPFS /IRHS
Age Limit: Maximum age 55 years.
Job description: The officer is required to look after the entire work as functional head at zonal level and is responsible for smooth functioning of all business activities assigned to him.
Note: Job/Posting may be changed as per business requirement.
1. Officer having IT exposure will be preferred.
2. The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific areas as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
3. Officer has the experience of Commercial Department of Indian Railways
Perks & Benefits:
1) Parent Pay Plus Deputation Allowance as applicable and all other perks and allowances applicable as per
2) Medical Allowance (outdoor)-7% of the basic pay if opted for medical facilities of IRCTC & reimbursement of medical expenses for hospitalization.
3) Uniform fitment allowance-7o/o of the basic pay. I-ease/HRA at prescribed ra-te etc.
Selection Criteria: As per the procedure advised by Ministry of Railways Letter No.20\7/E(O)U l4ll5 datedz5.05,2017.
How To Apply?
Candidates may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the above mentioned vacancies in the prescribed proforma attached herewith. Zonal Railways etc. may forward the applications of eligible candidate’s along with Vigilance/D&AR Clearance and APARs of last 03 years to Corporate Office/IRCTC, New Delhi. A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by candidate in advance through e-mail to email@example.com as to reach us by 21-06 -2021.