Aramex Careers 2022– Aramex Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Aramex Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Aramex Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Aramex Jobs in Dubai. Aramex company is going to do a new recruitment at Aramex Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Aramex can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Aramex Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Aramex Jobs before applying.
Aramex Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Aramex Careers Page
Aramex UAE Jobs 2022:- Aramex company has recently sought applications for the post of Product Marketing Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Aramex company is giving very good salary for the post of Product Marketing Manager (on Average AED 15,200.00-43,500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Aramex Company on the website of Aramex Company. The location of this Aramex Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Aramex Jobs in Dubai.
Aramex Jobs Description Given at Aramex Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Aramex UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Product Marketing Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 15,200.00-43,500.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Aramex Dubai Jobs 2022
Product Marketing Manager
Aramex has rapidly grown into a global brand, recognized for its customized services and innovative products. Listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and based in the UAE, Aramex is centrally located at the crossroads between East and West, which allows us to provide customized logistics solutions anywhere in the world effectively and reach more businesses and consumers regionally and globally.
We are committed to continually enhancing our operations across the region while pursuing opportunities for business growth in emerging markets abroad. This approach is core to the sustainable development of our business and commitment to facilitating wider, global trade in an ever-changing world.
We are a high-performance team who use data to hyper-focus our creativity on real commercial objectives. We settle for nothing but the best for ourselves, our team and our brand. We are tactical. We are strategic. We work hard. We make excellence a habit. We get results.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
The product marketing manager will…
- Work with all departments to build new products and put together their go to market strategy together with the wider team.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products
- Take part in presentations
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and data
- Agree timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with the digital team
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Manage the creation of content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts together with wider marketing team.
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Test new products together with the CX team
- Propose and keep within a budget
- Research competitor offerings
- Collaborative skills: As a product marketing manager you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the IT & Digital department, Legal & corporate comms team.
- Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: A crucial part of being a product marketing manager is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- Project Management skills : You will need to manage the product from start to finish.
- 5+ years in a similar Product Marketing role
- Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or similar relevant field preferred but not essential
- B2B & B2C experience crucial
- Great understanding of the GCC markets and the cultural nuances between each
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English.
- Logistic experience a bonus.
- GREAT understanding of Digital products (App, web,)
- Understanding of Web 3.0 / NFT’s a bonus.
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
How to Submit Application at Aramex Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Aramex can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Aramex. After this, you will see the option of Aramex Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Aramex Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Aramex -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Aramex Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.