Kerala Teacher Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission is officially Publish the recruitment notification for Various High School Teacher jobs in Kerala. The Online Application for the Kerala Teacher Recruitment 2021 will start on 02.08.2021. Interested candidates should apply for the post before 08.09.2021 for Kerala Teacher Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Kerala Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below.
Kerala High School Teacher Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
High School Teacher (English)
- Thiruvananthapuram : 02
- Kollam : 02
- Malappuram : 05
- Wayanad : 01
- Kasaragod : 02
- Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Kozhikode, Kannur : Not estimated
High School Teacher (Malayalam)
- Thiruvananthapuram : 09
- Ernakulam : 01
- Palakkad : 04
- Kottayam : 01
- Kannur : 06
- Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Idukki, Thrissur, Malappuram, Kozhikode, Wayanad, Kasargod : Not estimated
- High School Teacher (Malayalam) : Rs. 29200 – 62400/- (Per Month)
- High School Teacher (English) : Rs. 29200 – 62400/- (Per Month)
Age Limit :
- 18-40. Only Candidates born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.2003 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to SC/ST and other Backward communities.
Note :- For concessions allowed in upper age limit subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 (fifty) years of age, please see Para 2 of the General Conditions under Part II of this notification.
1. High School Teacher (English)
- 1. A Bachelors Degree or post Graduate Degree in English language and literature.
- 2. B.Ed/B.T/L.T with English as optional subject conferred or recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- 3. Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) for this post conducted by the Government of Kerala.
- Exemption: Candidates who have qualified CTET/NET/SET/M.Phil/ Ph.D in the respective subjects and M.Ed. in any subject are exempted from acquiring TET (G.O.(P) No.145/16/G.Edn. Dated 30.08.16 ,G.O. (P) No.206/16/G.Edn. Dated 08.12.2016 and G.O.(P) No.15/2020/G.Edn. Dated 09.10.2020).
2. High School Teacher (Malayalam)
- 1. A Degree in Malayalam or Graduation with Malayalam as one of the optional subjects under pattern II of Part III and B.Ed/B.T/L.T conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala. OR
A Title of Oriental Learning in Malayalam awarded by the Universities in Kerala and Certificate in Language Teacher’s Training issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala.
- 2. Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) for this post conducted by the Government of Kerala.
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala Teacher Recruitment 2021 notification from 02.08.2021. The last date to apply Online for Kerala Teacher Recruitment 2021 until 08.09.2021. Check Out the Kerala Teacher Official Notification PDF below.