Kerala Tourism Department Recruitment 2021: Kerala Tourism Department is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 08 Chauffeur Gr II Posts jobs in Across Kerala. The Online Application for the Kerala Tourism Department Recruitment 2021 will start on 15th September 2021. Interested candidates should apply for the post before 20th October 2021 for Kerala Tourism Department Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Kerala Tourism Department Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below.
Kerala Tourism Department Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name : Tourism
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct Recruitment
- Advt No : 367/2021
- Post Name : Chauffeur Gr II
- Total Vacancy : 08
- Job Location : Across kerala
- Salary: 19,000 – 43,600/-
- Apply Mode : Online
- Application Start :20th October 2021
- Last date : 20th October 2021
- Chauffeur Gr II : 08
Age Limit :
candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) only are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age
- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the
condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years of
age Please see para 2 of general condition under Part II of this
- A Pass in SSLC or it Equivalent Qualification.
- Must possess valid Driving Licence of three years standing to drive light motor vehicle with Drivers Badge.
- Proficiency in Driving Light Motor Vehicles which is to be proved by a Practical Test (including ‘H’ Test) conducted by Kerala Public Service Commission during the course of selection. (Only those who have passed ‘H’ Test are eligible for Road Test)
- Rule 10 (a)(ii) of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
- The Drivers Badge has been exempted for driving light Motor vehicles from 12.10.2018.
- Candidates claiming equivalent qualification should produce relevant Govt. Orders bearing verification to prove that the qualification claimed is equivalent to the prescribed qualification for the post.
- Medical Fitness:-
(a) Ear – Hearing should be perfect. Right eye Left eye
(b) Eye – Distant vision : 6/6 Snellen 6/6 Snellen
Near vision : 0.5 snellen 0.5 snellen
Colour Vision : Normal
Night blindness : Nil
(c) Muscles and joints- No paralysis and all joints must be capable of free movement.
(d) Nervous System- Perfectly normal and free from any infectious diseases.
- Differently abled candidates are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates should furnish the full details regarding the Driving Licence and experience in driving in the relevant column
(qualifications) of the application form.
- Candidates called for the practical test will have to produce Medical certificate in the prescribed form in original containing all relevant details as required in para 7 (iv) above (except iv b) from a Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon. A Medical Certificate regarding eye sight as per Para 7 (iv) (b) from an Ophthalmologist in Government Service also will have to be produced. (Form of Medical certificate is appended below of this Notification).
- Candidate should possess current valid Driving Licence and badge through out all the stages of selection process i.e on the last date of receipt of application, OMR Test/Online Test, Practical Test and
- Every person appointed to the post shall, from the date on which he joins duty be on probation for a total period of 2 years on duty within continuous period of three years.
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala Tourism Department Recruitment 2021 notification from Kerala Tourism Department. The last date to apply Online for Kerala Tourism Department Recruitment 2021 until 20th October 2021 . Check Out the Kerala Tourism Department Official Notification PDF below.