KINFRA Recruitment 2022: Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (KINFRA) Limited is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 03 Vacancy to fill their jobs in Across Kerala. The Online Application for will started. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 07.01.2022 for KINFRA Latest vacancies. To know more information about KINFRA Careers, All the eligibility criteria like Age limit, Qualification, Exam date, Admit card, and Application fee for the KINFRA Recruitment 2022 are given below.
KINFRA Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details
The Centre for Management Development, Thiruvananthapuram on behalf of Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (KINFRA), invites application from qualified and competent candidates for appointment to the posts of “Project Management Executive”, on contract basis for a period of 2 years.
Age Limit:(As on 01/12/2021)
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates should apply through Online mode only.
- Please note that no change of application data will be permitted at any stage after completion of registration process of the online application. Merely applying for the post and being shortlisted in the subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will
necessarily be offered employment. No request for considering the candidature under any category/post other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
- Educational qualifications should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- The candidate must possess valid Degree/PG Certificate/Provisional Certificate of the necessary qualification at the time of submission of application.
- Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after the submission.
- The Name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Qualification, Experience etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. CMD will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and/or incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- If the applicant possesses an equivalent qualification, he/she should also upload the equivalency certificate along with the qualification certificate or else the application will not be considered.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/her are found to be false at a later stage.
- Applicants need to upload a valid certificate for every experience he/she mentioned. In the case of the latest/current experience an affidavit bearing all details (name of organization, designation, period, task and duties) shall be uploaded. The copy of appointment letters, salary certificates, pay slips etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate.
- Decision of the concerned authority in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this regard.
- Instances of providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- While applying online for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Intimations will be sent by e-mail and/or SMS only to the e-mail ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. CMD shall not be responsible if the information/intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number,
e-mail address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of CMD and candidates are advised to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net). The online application submission link will open on 24.12.2021 (10:00 AM). The last date for submitting the online application will be 07.01.2022 (05:00 PM).
2. Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months), signature and copies of certificates proving qualification and experience while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 KB and the size of the signature should be less than 50 KB. The copies of certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format, and shall not exceed 3 MB size