KLD Board Recruitment 2021:Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 11 Assistant Manager(AH) jobs in Across Kerala. The Online Application for the KLD Board Recruitment 2021 will started Interested candidates should apply for the post before 30/09/2021 for KLD Board Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the KLD Board Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below.
KLD Board Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
Organization Name: Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited
Job Type: Kerala Govt
Recruitment Type: Direct Recruitment
Advt No: PMB/4032/2021
Post Name: Assistant Manager(AH)
Total Vacancy: 11
Job Location: Across Kerala
Salary: Rs: 42500-87000
Apply Mode: Online
Application Start: NA
Last date: 30/09/2021
Vacancy Details For KLD Board Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Manager(AH) : 11
- PLACE OF POSTING : Different Farm units of KLD Board
Age Limit for KLD Board Recruitment 2021
18-36 Years (Relaxation as per Government Rules) as on 01/09/2021
KLD Board Recruitment 2021 Qualification Details
- Degree in Veterinary & Animal Science from a recognized university.
- Registration with Kerala State Veterinary Council envisaged in the Indian Veterinary Council Act,1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984).
- Working knowledge in Malayalam
Salary Details for KLD Board Recruitment 2021
- Rs . 42500-87000. Besides basic pay, DA, HRA &CCA as applicable are offered. The superannuation benefits like EPF, Gratuity, Leave Encashment etc. are also offered.
KLD Board Recruitment 2021 RESERVATION / RELAXATION & CONCESSIONS:
- Reservation/Concessions for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories would be made as per Government Directives. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC Candidates, provided a recently obtained certificate of not belonging to the “Creamy layer” in the format prescribed by the Govt. of Kerala, from a Competent Authority is produced by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The candidates belonging to OBC should produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate in the
format prescribed by Government for reservation benefits.
- The Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) who are not covered under the existing scheme of reservation for the Scheduled Caste, the Scheduled Tribe and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes should produce Income & Assets Certificate in the format prescribed by Government for reservation benefits.
How To Apply for KLD Board Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the KLD Board Recruitment 2021
notification. The last date to apply online for KLD Board Recruitment 2021until 30th September 2021. Check Out the KLD Board Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF below.