KSCEPB Recruitment 2023: Kerala State Co-operative Employees Pension Board (KSCEPB) has released the job notification regarding filling of Data Entry Operator Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Offline application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 02 Data Entry Operator Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline (By Postal) from 10.08.2023 to 02.09.2023.
Important Dates : KSCEPB Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply : 10 August 2023
- Last Date to Apply : 02 September 2023
Vacancy Details : KSCEPB Recruitment 2023
- Data Entry Operator : 02 Post
Salary Details : KSCEPB Recruitment 2023
- Data Entry Operator : Rs.25,000 – Rs.57,900 (Per Month)
Age Limit : KSCEPB Recruitment 2023
- Data Entry Operator : 18 – 37 (OBC-3, SC/ ST-5) There will be relaxation in upper age limit.
Qualification : KSCEPB Recruitment 2023
- Degree with Diploma in Computer Application
Application Fee : KSCEPB Recruitment 2023
- General Candidate : Rs.300/-
- SC/ST : Rs.150/-
Additional Registrar/Secretary, Kerala State Co-operative Employees Pension Board, Thiruvananthapuram. DD should be sent in the name.
Selection Process : KSCEPB Recruitment 2023
- Document Verification
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview
General Information : KSCEPB Recruitment 2023
- i. Application form and other details are available from the Pension Board office on working days or from the website www.kscepb.com.
- ii. The application should be accompanied by a self-addressed envelope of size 10 x 4 stamped Rs. The name of the post should be clearly written on the outside of the envelope in which the application is sent. Applications not complying with the above conditions will be rejected.
- iii. Preference is given to suitably differently abled persons for the post of Data Entry Operator reserved for differently abled persons.
- iv. The tenure of the rank list will be 3 years.
How to Apply : KSCEPB Recruitment 2023
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, caste etc. to “Additional Registrar/Secretary, Kerala State Co-operative Employees Pension Board, Jawahar Sahakarana Bhavan, 7th Floor, DPI Junction, Thycad P.O, Thiruvananthapuram 695014”. on or before 02 Sep 2023.