KSRTC Recruitment 2021: Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 03 candidates to fill their Deputy General Manager, Manager (IT),Manager (Commercial) jobs in Across Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the KSRTC Recruitment 2021 will start on 10st November 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 24th November 2021 for KSRTC Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about KSTRC Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the KSRTC Recruitment 2021 are given below.
KSRTC Latest Job Notification Details
KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name : Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC),
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type :contract basis
- Advt No :1058/336/GL2/17/2020/RTC
- Post Name :Deputy General Manager, Manager (IT),Manager (Commercial).
- Total Vacancy : 03
- Job Location :Across Kerala
- Salary : Rs.50,000 -1,00,000
- Apply Mode :Online
- Application Start : 10/11/2021
- Last Date : 24/11/2021
KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 03 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- Deputy General Manager(Marketing and Logistics) : 01
- Manager (IT) : 01
- Manager (Commercial) : 01
KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Deputy General Manager(Marketing and Logistics) :1,00,000(Negotiable)
- Manager (IT) : 50,000
- Manager (Commercial) : 50,000/- + Business Commission
KSRTC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various KSRTC job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KSRTC Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check KSRTC job Qualification details below
Deputy General Manager(Marketing and Logistics)
First Class graduate (Regular) in Engineering/MBA/PGDM from a recognized University or Institution of repute. Preference will be given those who have MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDMA) in Logistics Management, Marketing/Supply Chain/Operational Management from a recognized University or Institution of repute with AICTE recognition.
- Minimum 5 years of Post Qualification experience in upper middle management cadre or above in Marketing of services/Supply Chain Management/Logistics Management/Operational Management.
- For Post Graduate Diploma holders it shall be 10 years of post-qualification experience in upper middle management cadre or above.
- Preference will be given to those who have worked in Government/Public Sector Undertaking.
First Class B.Tech. degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/MCA from a recognized University or Institute. Other branches of Engineering will be considered provided such candidates have requisite skills and experience in the field.
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in the implementation and maintenance of IT solutions (software development /network maintenance/data analysis/ hardware maintenance) in a large organization.
- At least 3 years should be in the level of Deputy Manager or above.
- Preference will be given to those who have worked in the development and maintenance of Vehicle Tracking Systems, Passenger Information Systems, Electronic Ticketing Machines, Online Passenger Reservation Systems, etc.
MBA (Regular)/PGDM (Regular) in Marketing/ Logistics Management from a recognized University /institute.
- Minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience in Commercial Management/ Sales Management in a large organization.
- At least 4 years of experience should be in the marketing of FMCG/PHRMA/office space, etc.
- Candidates who attended in Kerala Universities and other Universities under Regular scheme need only apply. Relaxation in this criteria will be made application only in the case of exceptionally good candidates.
- It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of the candidature.
- KSRTC reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for written test/group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience.
Candidates should clearly mention the marks scored in their qualifying examination in the application. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found
false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any notice. KSRTC reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
- Candidates will have to undergo a periodic performance evaluation in every 6 months. Continuation of service will be subjected to the performance evaluation. Candidates should be willing to work overtime, if needed.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending written test/group discussion/interview.
- The documents in original has to be produced at the time of document verification for those candidates called for interview.
How To Apply For Latest KSRTC Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the KSRTC Recruitment 2021 notification from 10st November 2021. The last date to apply Online for KSRTC Recruitment 2021 until 24th November 2021. Check out the KSRTC Official notification PDF below.