Kudumbashree Job Vacancy 2021 – ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Advt No : KBFPCL/2021/183
Notification- ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Kudumbashree Job Vacancy 2021: Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers Producers Company Limited intends to take up Administration Manager for one year on contract basis. Interested candidates shall send their resume along with duly filled application form and self attested copies of relevant certificates to The Chief Executive Officer, Kudumbashree Broiler Farmer’s Producer Company Limited, Trida Rehabilitation Building, Medical College PO Thiruvananthapuram, Pincode 695011 on or before 31/08/2021, 5.00 PM. To download notification and application form please visit www.keralachicken.org.in . Only hard copy of the application will be accepted. The list will be valid for one year. The future vacancies will be filled from the rank list as per the requirements of the company.
No of Post: 1
Educational Qualification: Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA with HR Management) & Kudumbashree Experience is mandatory.
Consolidated Pay: Rs 40,000/-
Age Limit: Below 35 years as on 31.08.2021
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administer HR & Administration policies and procedures
- Nurture a positive working environment and define employee relations practices
necessary to promote a high level of employee engagement and motivation
- Create and maintain master HR files, payroll and ensure paperwork is complete
and compliant with regulatory requirements
- Manage day-to-day office operations; oversee and coordinate overall office
activities and provide administrative support to the executive leadership
- Preparation of file and consolidation of reports including administration,
Production, Sales and Marketing, processing of Vendor payment related files.
- Conducting all preparatory work for meetings.
- Organising, planning and conducting meetings, taking notes and writing minutes
- Organizing an archiving system. Working with colleagues to ensure consistency of
documentation practice across the company and maintain documentation integrity.
Selection Procedure: Appropriate candidate will be selected on the basis of aptitude test
and interview. The date of examination & Interview will be intimated via email and