KVIC Recruitment 2021: Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 01 candidates to fill their Mechanical /Electrical Consultant jobs in Across Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the central Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the KVIC Recruitment 2021 will started. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 11th November 2021 for KVIC Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about KVIC Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the KVIC Recruitment 2021 are given below.
KVIC Latest Job Notification Details
KVIC Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name :Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type :Contract base
- Advt No : NA
- Post Name : Mechanical /Electrical Consultant
- Total Vacancy : 01
- Job Location : Across Kerala
- Salary : Rs.50,000
- Apply Mode :Online
- Last date : 11th November 2021
KVIC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
KVIC has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 01 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- Mechanical /Electrical Consultant : 01
KVIC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
To apply for the KVIC job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Mechanical /Electrical Consultant
Maximum Age: 65 years
KVIC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various KVIC job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KVIC Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check KVIC job Qualification details below
Mechanical /Electrical Consultant
- Diploma 1n Mechanical or Electrical engineering with experience textile industry1 0 years CE 1ndustry.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 5 years experience in textile industry.
KVIC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Mechanical /Electrical Consultant
- A lump sum consolidated amount of Rs.50,000/- per month
KVIC Recruitment 2021 Terms And Conditions.
- Any corrigendum/ Addendum/ errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.kvic.org.in. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence, prospective applicants are advised to visit KVIC website regularly for above purpose.
- CSP, KVIC, Kuttur will not be responsible for any loss of email call letter
sent due to invalid/wrong email ID etc.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.+i fine KVIC reserves the right to shortlist candidates for personal Interview, reschedule the Interview date and venue etc. Or alter any of advertised condition depending upon the circumstances.
- The KVIC reserves the right to cancel this selection process without assigning any notice/reasons thereof. The engagement is purely on temporary basis and the candidates shall have no rights whatsoever to claim for the permanent job subsequently with CSP, KVIC, Kuttur or the Ministry of MSME.
- The original testirnonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of interviews / joining. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- ln case, selected candidate file to join the post within 15 days, offer letter may be issued to the next candidate as per the panel.
- CSP Kuttur (Kerala) has to pay monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.50,0001-P.M for Electrical/ Electronic consultant as per work performance, TA/DA will be reimbursed for official tour approved by Project Manager CSP KVIC Kuttur as per the eligibility of the post of Asst. Director-I as per GFR.
- The appointment of Consultant would be on full time basis.
- Candidature are subject to verification of details/documents at the time of Interviews/ Joining.
- Arbitration- If a dispute arises out of or in connection with this assignment, or in respect of any defined legal relationship associated herewith or derived there from, ‘the applicant agree either to seek an amicable settlement of that dispute by conciliation under the Courts at Thrissur shall have the jurisdiction only.
How To Apply For Latest KVIC Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the KVIC Recruitment 2021 notification. The last date to apply Online for KVIC Recruitment 2021 until 11/11/2021 Check out the KVIC Official notification PDF below.