Latest Driver job Vacancy : Kerala State Handloom Weaver’s Co-operative Society Limited is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 01 candidates to fill their Driver Grade II jobs in Across Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the Latest Driver job Vacancy will start on 30/11/2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 05/01/2022 for Driver job Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Driver job Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Latest Driver job Vacancy are given below.
Latest Driver job Vacancy Details
Latest Driver job Vacancy Notification Details
- Organization Name :Kerala State Handloom Weaver’s Co-operative Society Limited
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type :Direct Recruitment
- Advt No :CATEGORY NO: 560/2021
- Post Name :Driver Grade II
- Total Vacancy :01
- Job Location :Across Kerala
- Salary :₹ 5250-8390 /-
- Apply Mode :Online
- Application Start : 30/11/2021
- Last date :05/01/2022
Latest Driver job Vacancy Details
Kerala State Handloom Weaver’s Co-operative Society Limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 01 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
Driver Grade II : 01 (One)
Latest Driver job Vacancy Age Limit Details
To apply for the Driver job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
Age Limit : 18 – 40. Only candidates born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST
candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. (For conditions regarding the age relaxation please see para (2) of Part II of the General Conditions)
1) For concession allowed in upper age limit subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see Para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this notification. Relaxation of age will be allowed to all provisional employees of the twenty nine Co-operative institutions mentioned in G.O(P) No. 41/98 dated 9-3-1998 (whether they continue in service or relieved from service) who have been appointed through the Employment Exchange to the extent of their provisional service provided they possess a minimum service of one year in the provisional appointment. The maximum
period of relaxation allowed to such persons will be five years. Once they get appointment on regular basis, the concession will not be available for further appointment to any other post. The candidates who are entitled to the above concession shall note the details there of in the respective column of the application and upload certificate (original) obtained from the Head of Office or Head of Department or Appointing Authority of the Co-operative Institutions concerned, when the Commission calls for. The certificate should contain all the
relevant particulars such as the post in which the applicant has/had provisional service, the scale of pay, name of the Co-operative institution in which he/she has/had worked, the date of commencement of provisional service and the date of termination of the provisional service. It should also be noted in the certificate that the applicant is not holding regular appointment under the Co-operative institution. The original certificate thus produced will not be returned to the candidate.
Latest Driver job Vacancy Educational Qualification Details
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for Driver Grade II Kerala State Handloom Weaver’s Co-operative Society Limited job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Driver job vacancy entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Driver job Qualification details below.
Driver Grade II
1. Pass in Standard VII
2. Must possess Heavy Duty Vehicles Driving Licence (HDV Licence) of at least three years standing and Driver’s Badge. (The Driving Licence should be current at all stages of selection, viz, on the date of application, the last date for receipt of applications, practical test and interview). Driving License issued after 16.01.1979 must have endorsement for heavy goods and heavy passenger vehicles and the license with only one endorsement will be summarily rejected.
3. Medical Fitness
(i) Ear : Hearing should be perfect.
(ii) Eye : (Both the Eyes)
Distant Vision – 6/6 snellen
Near Vision – 0.5 snellen
Colour Vision – Normal
Night Blindness – Nil
iii) Muscles and joints – No Paralysis and all Joints with free movements.
(iv) Nervous System : Perfectly normal and free from any infectious
How To Apply For latest Driver job vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the latest Driver job vacancy notification from 30/11/2021. The last date to apply Online for until 05/101/2022. Check out the latest Driver job vacancy Official notification PDF below.