Loader Driver Vacancy in Abu Dhabi – Etihad Airways Careers 2022
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
Etihad Airways Careers 2022
|Title||Loader Driver Vacancy in Abu Dhabi – Etihad Airways Careers 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Post Name: Loader Driver
- Job: Full Time
- Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The role of Loader Driver is to ensure the safe loading and unloading of all bags and cargo from the Aircraft. It also involves the accurate delivery of bags and cargo to and from the Aircraft side..
- Sort, move, load and offload baggage and cargo as instructed
- Deliver baggage and cargo to Aircraft side
- Collect handbags from boarding gates when instructed
- Check cargo holds upon arrival and report about any abnormality or unusual occurrence including missing or damaged parts or unidentified items found in the hold.
- Check and inform ramp agent that all hold nets and ULD locks and other restraints are in secured position
- Report immediately to superiors or security authorities any suspicious objects found on the ramp, aircraft holds or other locations.
- Ensure all procedures including safety and security procedures and instructions of the carrier, the company or any other appropriate authority are full adhered to.
- Responsible for reporting all hazards and occurrences to the person-in-charge and for ensuring a written report is raised.
- Responsible for own safety and for ensuring the safety of the persons working with you.
- Responsible for complying with all procedures and guidelines published by Etihad and the customer airline.
- Responsible for only performing tasks that you have been trained for.
Education & Experience
- Must have a UAE light driving license
- Must be educated to High School or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate in English, as a minimum, be comfortable working within a multi cultural workforce.
- Ability to work within a high pressure environment and physical fitness to load and offload baggage and cargo as instructed; available to work in a 24 hour operation.