Logistics and Pricing Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Logistics and Pricing Specialist Jobs in Dubai: Our Client is a multinational logistics company who are currently recruiting a logistics and pricing specialist. The right candidate must be an out of the box thinker with an intense ability to strive for quick solutions. He/She must be highly proactive, have a strong personality and have the ability to work in a multicultural fast paced environment.
LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN JOBS
|Title||Logistics and Pricing Specialist Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN JOBS|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Base Salary||AED 8000 – 9000|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
As a Logistics and Pricing Specialist you will need to manage customer expectations and match them to the execution of their orders. In addition you will act as a first point of contact for your customers and ensure their needs are met. You will be strong with calculations and good with MS Excel. You must know how to optimize the transports to make them as efficient as possible and keep track on status of shipments and equipment. Keeping an oversight between different customers and orders maintaining the balance between quality and cost control. Therefore for this role you should be both commercially and operationally strong.
- Match customer needs with available equipment.
- Plan & apply effective and efficient transport structure.
- Manage different suppliers i.e. charters, shipping lines and agents in other regions.
- Ensure proper bookings of our containers with regular service providers on deep sea, internal transport department and rail.
- Ensure “on time delivery” of freight. Intervene in case of delays and/or other calamities.
- Minimize the storage and handling costs of the various containers on the way.
- Ensure an optimal load factor and optimize return orders to reduce empty positioning.
- Ensure correct recording in the systems (including TMS).
- Optimizing transport flows, both inside and outside the own unit.
- Education completed at intermediate or applied sciences level (preferably in logistical direction) or equivalent professional and intellectual ability.
- Hands-on experience in logistics is required.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Sufficient control Microsoft office and adaptive to other IT systems.
- Proactive, Problem solving, creative ability and result-oriented attitude.
- Communicative and commercially strong.