Manager – Digital Marketing Jobs in Dubai: Dubai Holding is a diversified global company operating in 13 countries and employing over 20,000 people
Dubai Holding’s key operating companies at the helm of managing and developing businesses and services across multiple industries.
Manager – Digital Marketing Jobs in Dubai Description
|ORGANIZATION||Dubai Holding Corporate|
|PRIMARY LOCATION||United Arab Emirates-Dubai Holding|
|JOB NAME||Manager – Digital Marketing|
|JOB POSTING||Jun 10, 2022|
Dubai Holding is looking to hire a Manager – Digital Marketing for the Marketing department. You will play an important role in supporting the Executive Director – Digital Marketing to execute elements of the digital marketing strategy and handbook at the Dubai Holding corporate office. This will include areas such as function wide operational requirements, social media operations and content, website maintenance and development, media campaigns and special projects.
If you are a self-starter with the ability to manage priorities and the ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders and projects, attention to detail, excellent analytical and communication skills ready to solve complex cross-functional problems in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to explore the opportunities available at Dubai Holding.
Your Key Accountabilities:
Digital Marketing Operations:
• Organize and manage department assets (software licenses, mobile devices & external hard drives).
• Implement operational elements of the digital marketing handbook.
• Secure required permits and access to venues for content shoots.
• Review and distribute monthly digital marketing reports.
• Conduct procurement requests to support project deliverables.
• Support the digital marketing function with ad-hoc operational requirements.
• Develop monthly content flat plan with agency.
• Plan and lead weekly status, content review and planning calls between with agency and relevant stakeholders.
• Work with stakeholders to secure assets for content creation.
• Follow up and cross-check content to ensure material is delivered as per requirements.
• Review daily community management reports and coordinate response to comments/questions.
• Plan and maintain social media monitoring services.
Campaigns and Events:
• Work with agencies to implement campaign deliverables based on approved direction.
• Oversee the implementation and reporting of always on social media campaigns based on agreed strategy.
• Coordinate operational requirements for live coverage of events and provided support on the ground.
• Work with stakeholders and IT to ensure content updates are made to websites in a timely manner.
• Support new website projects.
Qualifications Manager – Digital Marketing
• Cross channel experience (websites, social, mobile, paid platforms, etc).
• Experience in managing multiple agencies and other partners.
• Managing client-side social media accounts and content creation.
• Understanding of non-digital marketing areas (branding, corporate communications, creative ideation, etc).
• Flexibility and adaptability to fluid decision making.
• Ability to work in fast paced environments.• Coordinating technical requirements with IT and 3rd party vendors.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple internal stakeholder’s needs and projects.
• Agency and client experience preferred.
• Proficiency in English and Arabic
Education / Professional Certifications:
• Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
• Preferred: Specialization in digital marketing, relevant certifications.
Technical Competencies must have:
• Understanding of current technology platforms and applications.
• Knowledge of video format specifications.
• Setting up social media accounts.
• Content management systems.
• Knowledge of paid media specifications (display advertising, search engine marketing, social media, etc.).
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
Behavioral Competencies must have:
• Experience managing conflict, escalations, negotiating compromise and influencing others and problem solving.
• Communicate effectively and track record of forming collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
• Ability to plan, prioritise and successfully manage cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders and varying levels of management.
As much as we would be delighted to entertain all applicants, due to high volumes of applications only successful applicants will be contacted within 14 business days.
This job description is not all inclusive. Dubai Holding reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Dubai Holding is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Established in 2004 with operations in 13 countries, Dubai Holding is a major investment company managing a large-scale portfolio of assets. In line with the vision of Dubai’s leadership and economic diversification strategy, Dubai Holding companies have nurtured sectors, irrevocably transforming Dubai’s socio-economic landscape and positioning Dubai as a diversified, globally integrated economy.
Dubai Holding is committed to the strong development of Dubai’s non-oil economy across multiple sectors including Real Estate, Hospitality, Leisure & Entertainment, ICT, Design, Education, Media, Retail, Manufacturing & Logistics, and Science.
For the Good of Tomorrow