Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Careers – Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Jobs in Dubai. Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C company is going to do a new recruitment at Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Jobs before applying.
Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Careers Page
Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C UAE Jobs 2022:- Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C company has recently sought applications for the post of Business Development Executive. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C company is giving very good salary for the post of Business Development Executive (on Average AED 7,000.00-15,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Company on the website of Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Company. The location of this Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Jobs in Dubai.
Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Jobs Description Given at Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Business Development Executive|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 7,000.00-15,000.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Dubai Jobs 2022
Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for promoting and selling Manzil Health programs and services. Working under supervision of the Marketing & Business Development Manager, the BDE will primarily focus on growing patient volumes through building relationships with referral sources and the various communities/stakeholders that represent the target market served by Manzil. The BDE promotes Manzil’s mission as the leading home health care provider in the UAE. Works collaboratively with the Marketing & Business Development Team to execute on program objectives and goals. Is a professional and knowledgeable representative of Manzil Health Care Services. Spends 90% of their time outside the office working with referral providers, community healthcare organizations and consumers; 10% of time in office coordinating and helping plan B2B and B2C initiatives. The BDE will be mandated to complete required weekly and monthly reports as directed by the Marketing & Business Development Manager.
· Promotes existing Manzil Health services and programs across target customer segments with a focus on growing patient volumes and revenue.
· Helps develop programs and initiatives in targeted communities that align with Manzil’s customer-centric focus and actively participates in implementation of such programs and services.
· Helps develop and implement strategies designed to increase awareness of Manzil’s programs and services.
· Handles incoming patient service inquiries focused on appointment scheduling and coordination with clinical team to complete patient acquisition.
· Serves as a key representative as directed for Manzil Health in community health related meetings. Maintains and develops relationships with key external healthcare related contacts in the community at large.
· Accountable to ensure that sales goals & KPI’s that have been agreed upon are achieved.
· Develops and maintains a database of customer and referral provider contacts including; government and private healthcare providers, key hospital contacts, associations, local healthcare advocates, among others.
· Helps gather market and competitor intelligence.
· Prepares and presents to the Marketing & Business Development Manager monthly/weekly reports as directed, and regularly maintain records on all sales outreach activity and the outcomes including any new business or patient inquiries/referrals received.
· Develops written proposals as requested. To include but not limited to scope of work, purpose, targeted audience, itemized expense, and expected revenue as appropriate for sponsorship of the approved event.
· Assists Marketing & Business Development team in participating in community activities; i.e.; mall activity, community health fairs, healthcare conferences, pledge walks and ride, etc.
· Establishes loyal and meaningful relationships with external and internal customers.
· Adapts to the team and builds team spirit. Recognizes and rewards the contribution of others, develops and openly communicates self-insight, listens, consults others and communicates proactively.
· Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people, takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction, initiates and generates activity.
Communication – This dimension relates to effectively communicating the needs and requirements of patients, carers, staff and others to provide excellent care and services.
Personal & People Development – This dimension is about developing oneself using a variety of means and contributing to the development of others during ongoing work activities. This might be through structured approaches (e.g. appraisal and development review, mentoring, professional, clinical supervision) and or informal and ad hoc methods (such as enabling people to solve arising problems and appropriate delegation.
Health Safety & Security – This dimension focuses on maintaining and promoting the health, safety and security of everyone in the organization or anyone who comes into contact with it either directly or through the actions of the organization. It includes tasks that are undertaken as a routine part of one’s work such as moving and handling.
Service Improvement – This dimension is about improving services in the interests of the users of those services and the public as a whole. The services might be services for the public (patients, clients and carers) or services that support the smooth running of the organization (such as finance, estates)
Quality – This dimension relates to maintaining high quality in all areas of work and practice, including the important aspect of effective team working. Quality can be supported using a range of different approaches including codes of conduct and practice, evidence-based practice, guidelines, standards and systems. This dimension supports the governance function in organizations – clinical, corporate, financial, information, staff etc.
Equality & Diversity – It is the responsibility of every person to act in ways that support equality and diversity. Equality and diversity is related to the actions and responsibilities of everyone – users of services including patients, clients and carers; work colleagues; employees, people in other organizations; the public in general.
Business Development Executive Specific Competencies:
· Able to build relationships with referral facilities and other customers.
· Understands Sales Planning and Monitoring Methodologies.
· Able to analyze sales data, identify trends and utilize data to refine sales strategy and tactics.
· Well versed in utilizing MS Excel, Power Point and other relevant tools.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college.
· 2-3 years of healthcare sales and marketing experience.
Job specific knowledge & Skills:
· Customer-centered focus
· Positive Attitude and Willing to Develop New Skills
· Excellent Presentation skills and effective public speaker.
· Able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Able to manage difficult situations.
· Uses own initiative and is able to make decisions.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Microsoft office skills (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
· Arabic Language
· Sales force (CRM) experience.
As per the UAE Labor Law.
How to Apply Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C. After this, you will see the option of Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Manzil Home Health Service L.L.C Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.